Baby Daddy Star Jean-Luc Bilodeau Burned In Freak Halloween Party Accident — Details HERE

Jean-Luc Bilodeau


Jean-Luc Bilodeau — star of ABC Family‘s Baby Daddy — was badly burned on his arms and legs when his alpaca Halloween costume set fire!

The DIY getup, which consisted of a lycra suit with glued-on cotton balls, caught on fire when the actor accidentally backed into a Tiki torch.

How scary!!

Related: 10 Hollywood Inspired Halloween Costumes!

The 24-year-old’s rep said in a statement:

Baby Daddy star Jean-Luc Bilodeau was in an accident Saturday night at his co-star Tahj Mowry‘s home for a Halloween party. At the party, Jean-Luc’s costume caught on fire when he got too close to an open flame and he suffered burns to his legs and arms. From what we understand, it was no one’s fault and this was merely a freak accident. Per his doctor, he is expected to make a full recovery. While this accident is extremely unfortunate, it serves as a reminder that Halloween costumes and Halloween makeup can be extremely dangerous and flammable. Please exercise precautions this season and be mindful of what you are putting on your body and face.”

That’s a great reminder for all of us as we enter Halloween weekend!

As a result of the injury, production of Baby Daddy is being pushed to accommodate the Kyle XY alum’s recovery.

At least the network is doing what they can to help!

[Image via WENN.]

Oct 27, 2015 4:43pm PDT

Share This

Related Posts

More Like This