Watch As A Hoverboard Bursts Into Flames — Right In The Middle Of An Unboxing Video!

no title

Talk about scary!

There have been all kinds of hoverboard incidents recently — from Mike Tyson taking a tumble to stories of the devices suddenly catching fire!

But of all the craziest one might have just surfaced!

Related: Brandi Glanville Will Never Hoverboard Again After Her NASTY Injury!

A man posted a video to YouTube of the moment he received and opened his hoverboard and — after charging it overnight — took it out for its first ride.

That’s when it burst into flames! Seriously, the first ride!

Ch-ch-check out the CRAZY video for yourself (below) while we remind ourselves to NEVER ride a hoverboard!

Jan 14, 2016 2:08pm PDT

More Like This