Emma Watson may have a new man her life!
However, the 25-year-old’s reps have since declined to comment on her possibly changed #RelationshipStatus. Well, that’s not a no!
According to the paper, the twosome went on a romantic getaway together to Big Sur, CA where they supposedly went on scenic hikes and basked in the sunshine at Post Ranch Inn. Too cute!
Still, we have to wonder, who exactly is this mystery beau?? Ch-ch-check out the five fast facts on Emma’s (potential) new squeeze (below)!
5. Mr. Knight enjoys theatre: Mack and Emma were first linked back in October when the duo were spotted leaving the Richard Rodgers Theatre in NYC after seeing Broadway’s hit musical Hamilton.
4. Emma’s rumored BF is SUPER smart: The 35-year-old is said to have gone to not one, but TWO Ivy Leagues schools. Yep, Mack went to Princeton University for his undergraduate education and also attended Columbia Business School. Remember, the brunette beauty graduated from Brown University herself!
3. He has NOTHING to do with Hollywood: Surprisingly, Emma is dating a normal guy who works at Medallia Professional Services as a senior manager. Mind blown!
2. This possible boyfriend is ALSO a fan of nature: Reportedly, his now private Instagram account showed a series of pics of Mack being in the great outdoors, hiking, and running marathons. Color us impressed!
1. Mack may be exactly what Emma needs to finally move on from her ex: The Beauty and the Beast actress was said to be really heartbroken following her split with rugby player Matthew Janney and now feels ready to be happy with someone new. Is that someone Mack?
What do YOU think?! Is this new guy worth Emma’s time??
SOUND OFF in the comments (below)!