However, it appears that the Fancy rapper revealed a lot more than some sultry skin for the publication. In fact, the blonde beauty got pretty candid about her thoughts on being a role model and the inspiration behind her second album. (HINT: One VERY famous girl group was Iggy’s muse on this album).
Not to mention, the A-lister also revealed that one (almost) billionaire, lifestyle guru was surprisingly a fan of hers. Hmm, go on!
Be sure to ch-ch-check out the best highlights from Iggy’s enlightening sit down for yourself (below)!
5. On her relationship with social media: “I feel like I would have no problem with technology if I could use it without having everything I say on it turned into an article for somebody to write and in turn for somebody else to read. I think if I was just a normal person using social media, I would have Snapchat, but I feel like I need to have a disconnect to be sane.”
4. Iggy doesn’t think she is a “great” role model: “As a role model, I don’t think I’m a great one. But I would let my child listen to my music and I think I’m a cool person. I think I have a good message. I do consider what I do now knowing there are younger people watching and there are things I wouldn’t do on stage anymore that I used to do. But I don’t sit in the studios wondering what somebody’s mom would say about my lyrics.”
3. The Spice Girls helped inspire Iggy’s second album: “This is funny but I really like the Spice Girls and I did think about them a little bit when writing this album. One thing I liked was that they would incorporate made-up words like ‘zig-a-zig-ah’ and leave the meaning open to the listeners. I considered that when writing lyrics, caring not as much what the words mean most of the time but leaving the words open to interpretation.”
2. On being a huge Missy Elliot fan: “I’m kind of shy with people I like. I don’t know if I would have the courage to make a big speech about how much I was influenced by her. I would probably try to play it cool but I hope I get to meet her. One day.”
1. Miz Azalea is SHOCKED that Jessica Alba is a fan of her music: “I didn’t think someone so graceful would appreciate something so crass but that’s cool.”
What do YOU think of Iggy’s tell-all interview? SOUND OFF in the comments (below)!
[Image via #Legend Magazine.]