This is still so hard to wrap our heads around.
On Wednesday, Chyna‘s manager Anthony Anzaldo gave some insight into what might’ve caused the WWE icon’s untimely passing.
Apparently, Anthony believes that a combination of Ambien and Valium probably caused the American athlete to overdose. How sad!
The manager noted:
“It’s a 98 percent certainty and 2 percent speculation.”
As you may recall, the reality TV star was found unresponsive in her Redondo Beach, CA home by her manager last week. According to Anzaldo, the wrestler struggled with insomnia and had prescriptions for the drugs listed (above).
Although Chyna had a history of battling alcoholism, the Hollywood executive dished that there wasn’t any alcohol in her home when he discovered her body. However, he did state that he thought the late bodybuilder may’ve been “self-medicating a little bit more than she should have” as she had been seeing a new psychiatrist while additionally spending time with a women’s domestic violence group and her estranged father’s grave.
“A lot was going on in her life emotionally. But she wasn’t depressed; it was just a lot to deal with. She accidentally, over the course of two or three weeks, misused her legally prescribed medication. They’re not going to find, like, 60 pills in her stomach.”
If that’s true, what an unfortunate accident. Regardless, it seems we’ll just have to wait and see what the LA County Coroner has to say when they get the toxicology report back!
[Image via Chyna/Instagram.]