Puppy Dies After Being Locked On An Apartment Balcony In 113-Degree Heat — Read The Disturbing Report!

no title


A Glendale, Arizona community is outraged after a puppy was found dead on an apartment balcony in extreme heat.

According to reports, Adrian Gonzalez left the 1-year-old Chocolate Lab outside on his balcony — without shade or water — on Sunday, when the high temperature registered at 113 degrees.

Neighbors heard the pup whimpering Sunday afternoon and saw it hopping around on its burned paws, so the police were called at around 3:40 p.m.

Video: Megan Fox Thinks Chelsea Handler’s Unborn Fetus Speaks Through Her Dog!

Unfortunately, no one was home when officials arrived, so they could not access the third-floor balcony. The fire department was then called to use their ladder to rescue the animal — but by that time, the dog had already died.

An animal medical technician came to the scene shortly after and tried to take the dog’s temperature, but it was unreadable — since thermometers max out at 111.1 degrees.

Some neighbors said they had previously reported the owners for neglect.

Video: SeaWorld Orca Purposely Beaches Herself After Park Show!

Rocky Buch, who witnessed the incident, said:

“I hope they face jail time over this. To me this was murder├óΓé¼┬ª You could see the dogs paws were burning, because that apartment gets full west sun. There’s no shade, he was hopping around and he had no water.”

No arrests have been made, but police say they are conducting a criminal investigation and that the owner could face animal-cruelty charges depending on the results of the animal autopsy.

Clearly, this devastating incident could have been easily prevented if the owners had been responsible. We hope this serves as a cautionary tale that extreme temperatures aren’t just a danger to people.

[Image via FOX10.]

Jun 7, 2016 4:27pm PDT

Related Posts

More Like This