Don’t do drugs, kids. Not even fake drugs.
On Wednesday, Jonah Hill revealed that he was sent to the hospital for snorting FAKE cocaine! The War Dogs star revealed to Bill Simmons on Any Given Wednesday that he actually got sick from inhaling prop powder on the set of The Wolf Of Wall Street!
The actor admitted that ingesting fake coke with Leonardo DiCaprio for months on end really messed with his body, saying:
“I had to be hospitalized.”
So just how sick did he get while working on Martin Scorsese‘s acclaimed film?!
The celeb divulged:
“I got bronchitis for three weeks. It’s vitamin powder, but it doesn’t matter, because if you ingest that much matter into your lungs, you’ll get very sick, and we were literally doing fake coke for, like, seven months, every day… I never had more vitamin D in my entire life. I could have lifted a car over my f*cking head!”
Soooo… just like if he was on real coke?! We kid, we kid!
But bronchitis and all, the 32-year-old admitted he wouldn’t change a thing about his time on the set, adding:
“I mean, I’d do it again in a second. The first time you snort fake cocaine in a Scorsese movie you feel like ├óΓé¼┬ª I don’t know! I got embarrassed because I said that it’s every actor’s dream. I guess it’s not, but to me, it’s a pretty iconic thing to do.”
Ch-ch-check out his full interview about working with Mr. Scorsese (below)!