A 23-year-old man was found dead in comedian Norm Macdonald‘s condominium from what police suspect to be an overdose.
According to multiple reports, Michael Huettner was friends from high school with the Saturday Night Live star’s son, and was house-sitting this week as Norm traveled the world.
Unfortunately, Michael’s body was reportedly found by his own parents after they hadn’t heard from him in some time and went to check on him when his girlfriend told them he had been watching the KFC spokesperson’s home and cat.
When Huettner’s parents arrived, the door to the home was open, and they walked in to find Michael dead on a bed, surrounded by multiple pills and bottles — including some oxycodone.
The family allegedly told investigators that their son had previous issues with oxy, and thus, police believe the man died from an overdose at the scene.
In the meantime, Macdonald is cooperating fully with authorities, as prescription pills of his own — which were legally prescribed by a doctor — were also found at the scene.
Rest in peace, Michael.
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]