Guys, Donald Trump is not only really humble, but he’s also VERY smart! Yay!
This is really comforting to know considering our country is literally falling to pieces rn.
In case you’re worried about being in the wrong (tiny) hands… fear not, Perezcious readers, because we’ve got just a few examples of the times our newly-elected POTUS has reassured us of his intelligence (below)!!
1. “I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well, better than I think almost anybody.”
2. This tweet:
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure,it’s not your fault
├óΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 9, 2013
3. On not needing intelligence briefings every day:
“I don’t have to be told — you know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”
4. “Nobody knows the system better than me.”
5. “Nobody knows politicians better than me.”
6. “No one respects women more than I do.”
7. “There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”
8. “There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”
9. “I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.”
10. “Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.”
Why, because you don’t pay them?
11. “Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”
12. “Nobody knows banking better than I do.”
13. “Nobody knows more about debt than I do.”
14. “Nobody knows more about trade than me.”
15. “I can be more presidential than anybody. I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln.”
16. “I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.”
17. “Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.”
18. “I will be so good at the military your head will spin.”
19. “I will build a great wall ├óΓé¼ΓÇ£ and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me ├óΓé¼ΓÇ£ and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
So there you have it, folks! Nothing to worry about! We’re in tremendous (ly small) hands!