Still not ready to acknowledge the fact that Donald Trump is our POTUS?
On this sacred day meant to honor our first president George Washington (and in some states Abraham Lincoln too)… for basically the first time EVER, we’re wondering how we can celebrate President’s Day without giving Drumpf any of the attention he so desperately craves.
So let’s brainstorm some ways we can stick it to The Donald today — and every day, really — (below)!!!
1. Take a note from Chelsea Handler and shop at Nordstrom (P.S. They’re having a huge winter sale through February 26!).
A Jew and a Gay went to pick a Muslim up from the airport, headed straight to Nordstrom, and then headed over to @whitehouse to give our thanks! @POTUS! @quinnmurphyA post shared by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on Feb 9, 2017 at 9:14am PST
3. Watch CNN coverage all damn day.
4. Watch The New Celebrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger on demand… Get those ratings up!!!
5. Unfollow Drumpf on Twitter.
6. Post on social media honoring literally ANY other former president — bonus points if you include a list of why George Washington and Abe Lincoln were way better than Donald. That shouldn’t be hard.
7. Use your time off work (if you have it!) to call your local representatives.
8. Take this VERY Trump-biased poll to help give accurate results!
9. Keep RESISTING today and every day!!!
Have we mentioned how much we miss you, Barack Obama?