Abby Lee Miller has already been replaced!
As we previously reported, the Dance Moms star dramatically announced her departure from the Lifetime show on Instagram on Monday evening. While Miz Miller’s resignation sent fans into a panic over the state of the show, producers clearly went into crisis mode as they’ve already booked ALM’s replacement for this season.
It’s said that the reality TV hit will resume filming today (March 29) and has been picked up for four more episodes this season. A source told the media outlet:
“It’s a go with or without Abby. It’s been up in the air because the network said it’s either all of the cast or they weren’t doing any [more episodes].”
We’re having a hard time seeing Miz Burke as Miller’s replacement, mainly because she doesn’t seem like much of a yeller. Still, the 32-year-old is totally qualified as she’s served as a pro on the ABC dancing competition for 19 seasons.
Not to mention, it sounds like replacing the controversial choreographer was inevitable as the 50-year-old had been “spiraling and making decisions that most people would think are not smart.”
A second insider noted:
“[Abby] bolted from [filming] three or four episodes recently.”
Reportedly, prior to quitting Abby made a bunch of crazy demands, which included that no one could discuss her possible jail sentence. Oh, and Laurieann Gibson (the celebrity choreographer the girls were forced to hire when Abby went MIA) was not allowed to be on set.
We guess Abby now has all the time in the world to focus on her upcoming sentencing for her bankruptcy fraud case.
It’ll be inneresting to see what happens to Dance Moms now that Abby’s really gone…
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]