DeMario Jackson wants to set the record straight!
As you may know, production on Bachelor In Paradise has been suspended indefinitely after an alleged “sexual misconduct” occurred between contestants Corinne Olympios and the former Bachelorette star.
On Wednesday, Jackson finally issued an official statement where he wants to clear his name amid the “false claims and malicious allegations.” The 30-year-old exec recruiter said via publicist Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn:
“It’s unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations… I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws.”
As we reported, Olympios released a statement earlier on Wednesday where she said she is a “victim” who is “seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”
Regardless of who is being truthful, this is a sad situation for everyone involved…
[Image via ABC.]