So scary — and it could happen to anyone!
A French fitness blogger died after a whipped cream dispenser reportedly exploded onto her chest.
The family of Rebecca Burger (above) says the Instagram model was killed last weekend after a freak accident triggered a heart attack.
The 33-year-old’s family reported the “domestic accident” on her social media page, claiming the pressurized canister exploded, hit her chest, and reportedly sent her into cardiac arrest.
French media outlets report Burger had died of cardiac arrest after the incident, despite receiving medical attention.
The family also posted a photo of the deadly canister with a warning about using similar products. They claim thousands of “defective devices” are still in circulation:
Voici un exemple de siphon ├â┬á chantilly qui a explos├â┬⌐ et percut├â┬⌐ le thorax de Rebecca, entra├â┬«nant son d├â┬⌐c├â┬¿s. Pr├â┬⌐cision : le siphon qui a engendr├â┬⌐ sa mort quant ├â┬á lui ├â┬⌐t├â┬⌐ mis sous scell├â┬⌐. N’utilisez pas ce genre d’ustensile chez vous ! Plusieurs dizaines de milliers d’appareils d├â┬⌐fectueux sont encore en circulation.A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on Jun 20, 2017 at 12:08pm PDT
A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on Jun 21, 2017 at 9:07am PDT
So sad. Our hearts go out to Rebecca’s loved ones in the wake of such an unnecessary tragedy.
[Image via Instagram.]