Bill Cosby can’t keep his story straight!
As we reported, after the actor’s sexual assault case against Andrea Constand was ruled a mistrial, his reps Andrew Wyatt and Ebonee Benson went on WBRC‘s Good Day Alabama and said Cosby was planning to hold “town halls” which would educate “young people” on how to avoid being accused of sexual assault.
Well now, The Cosby Show star has completely changed his tune and says the entire thing is “false”! WTF??
On Tuesday, the comedian released the following statement through Wyatt (yes, the same guy who mentioned the idea in the first place):
“The current propaganda that I am going to conduct a sexual assault tour is false… Any further information about public plans will be given at the appropriate time.”
Why announce something you’re not going to do?? Sounds like Cosby didn’t like the public’s reaction.
Earlier this month, the Montgomery County District Attorney announced he plans to retry the 79-year-old for the alleged crimes. And he still faces a trial over his alleged 1974 Playboy mansion assault in California next summer.
So the tour of America’s courtrooms continues…
[Image via Carrie Devorah/WENN.]