The Latest Sylvester Stallone Sexual Assault Allegations Bring His Half-Sister’s Rape Claims Back Into The Spotlight

Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone‘s past continues to resurface.

As we told you yesterday, a police report obtained by DailyMail.com was released accusing the Rocky actor of forcing a 16-year-old girl into having sex with him, asking her about threesomes, and intimidating her into performing oral sex on him and his bodyguard Michael “Mike” De Luca at a Las Vegas hotel in 1986.

Although no charges were formally pressed, the conversation has brought back to light the rape allegations from Stallone’s half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, which came only a year before the Vegas incident.

As you may recall, Filiti — who was a known drug addict and died in 2012 after a lung cancer battle — claimed the 71-year-old abused her for years, starting when she was 15 years old.

Related: 27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!

The superstar vehemently denied the claims and said he was the victim of blackmail, but eventually settled to pay Filiti $2 million, $16,666 a month for the rest of her life, plus a trust with $50,000 per year for psychiatric and medical expenses to keep the false allegations from ruining his career.

His mother Jackie Stallone backed up Syl, saying at the time:

“This was nothing more than a shakedown. Toni-Ann was on 65 Oxycontin pills a day, and she threatened Sylvester. A drug addict will do anything … At the time [in 1987] he was very hot, and his lawyers said, ├óΓé¼╦£Give her something just to shut her up.'”

On the other hand, Toni-Ann’s son, Edd, adamantly supported his mother at the time of her death, alleging she “screamed about” abuse at the hands of her half-brother “over and over” while in the hospital.

So far, Stallone has not commented on the story re-entering the conversation. We’ll keep you posted.

[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]

Nov 17, 2017 12:23pm PDT

More Like This