Nothin’ like puppy love!!
On Tuesday, it was reported that Millie Bobby Brown has started dating singer-songwriter Jacob Sartorius. That’s so precious!!
Gossip has circulated about the Stranger Things actress and the social media sensation turned pop star for a few months now. Why???
Well, back in October, the 13-year-old starlet shared a pic of herself and Jacob on her Instagram story. Not to mention, the twosome have left several endearing comments for each other online.
Oh, and Millie and Jacob have already gone on vacation together too. On New Year’s Eve, the American singer joined Millie and her family in Disney World.
So, who exactly IS Jacob Sartorius?? Here are five fast facts you need to know…
1. For starters, Jacob isn’t his real name. Yup, the teen’s FULL name is Rolf Jacob Sartorius.
2. Jacob rose to fame thanks to the now defunct Vine. At 11 years old, the young performer uploaded his first video in 2014. As Jacob had been picked on at school, his first Vine had an anti-bullying message. He quickly became a viral sensation. Sartorius later joined musical.ly, where he amassed over 14 million followers. Sadly, Jacob still faced bullying and had to change schools THREE times.
3. Jacob has already found quite a bit of success in the music industry. Not only is the songwriter signed to both RCA Records and T3 Music Group, the 15-year-old has over 15 million views on his Chapstick music video (below).
4. Jacob’s hometown is Reston, Virginia. The more you know!
5. Jacob has maintained quite the social media presence as he has over 8 million followers on Instagram and 1.52 followers on Twitter. Impressive!
Sounds like Jacob is a total catch!! We hope Millie and Jacob enjoy their young love, but don’t rush to grow up too quickly!!
[Image via Brian To/Ivan Nikolov/WENN.]