More details are surfacing about Jordan Feldstein‘s untimely death.
As we reported in December 2017, Jonah Hill‘s older brother passed away after he called 911 for shortness of breath. When paramedics arrived, they determined he had gone into cardiac arrest, and were unable to revive him.
Earlier this month, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office said the father of two died as a result of a blood clot that originated in his leg.
According to TMZ on Friday, when first responders arrived, they found multiple canisters of nitrous around his bedroom.
Additionally, according to the toxicology report, the music manager had traces of cocaine metabolite in his urine, but tested negative for alcohol.
He was 40.
[Image via Beanie Feldstein/Instagram.]