Ashley Greene’s Condo To Be Completely Gutted Following Deadly Blaze!

ashley greene fire

Poor Ashley Greene!

As if it weren’t tragic enough that an unattended candle in her West Hollywood condo started a raging fire that destroyed her belongings and took the life of one of her beloved dogs, it now appears that the damage was so bad that the Twilight starlet’s living space will have to be COMPLETELY GUTTED…and four other units require work!

According to sources, all of the walls and flooring will need to be removed from what’s left of the apartment!

And while the unit above Ashley’s was the only one that needed to evacuate during the initial blaze, four other units were affected by moisture damage and will need repairs!

So unbelievably heartbreaking. She’s already been through so much.

Hang in there, gurl!

You’re in our thoughts and prayers!

[Image via WENN.]

Mar 23, 2013 5:27pm PDT

Share This