G-Eazy Breaks His Silence Regarding Drug & Assault Conviction: 'I'm So Fucking Grateful They Let Me Go'!


G-Eazy is “grateful,” yet also “embarrassed,” following his recent arrest and conviction for drug possession.
As we previously reported, at the end of last week, the Him & I rapper was sentenced to two years probation and ordered to pay around $9,000 for his crimes. He was also tasked with paying about $810 to the security guard he allegedly assaulted.
Related: Woman Suing R. Kelly For Allegedly Giving Her An STD
This legal ruling came after Halsey‘s beau was booked for brawling at the Solidaritet nightclub in Stockholm. It’s said the hit maker acted belligerent and punched a security guard in the face. Not only did G-Eazy resist an arrest, but he also had 1.5 grams of cocaine in his possession.
Per the 28-year-old music maker, the incident started after a fan took a photo after previously being denied. Nonetheless, the California native knows this isn’t an excuse, as he took to Instagram on Sunday and apologized:

“Grateful & blessed to be free & safe. Happy to be in Copenhagen tonight doing what I love most.
Embarrassed & apologetic beyond words about the incident, but above all I’m so fucking grateful they let me go, craziest experience of my life, awful night with a lot of bad luck and some even worse decisions but like I said I’m grateful as fuck to be a free man, back on tour performing for the fans. Thank you to everyone who’s held me down along the way and supported this journey, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. Love.”

The show must go on, right??
Fingers crossed he’s learned something from this experience and can avoid this type of behavior in the future. We mean, he certainly dodged a bullet here…
[Image via Apega/WENN.]