T.I. is jumping to Iggy Azalea's defense!!
In response to Banks' racially charged rant, the rapper tweeted:
The bitter baby battle between Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen rages on!
Access Hollywood has obtained the court motion that Richards filed in Los Angeles Superior Court against Sheen on Wednesday.
Denise is asking the court to terminate Charlie's overnight privileges with the their two kids, daughters Sam, 3, and Lola, 2.
Amongst Richards' shocking allegations….
- She claims that Sheen still exhibits "inappropriate behavior… and conduct," including "his attraction to underage women and his sexual explicitness on the Internet, including revealing his private parts."
- She alleges that her children don't enjoy their time with their father and don't want to spend the night at his house.
- When it comes to Sheen's new fiancée, Brooke Mueller, Richards also takes exception to the way the two handled their engagement, claiming the first the children heard of the father's plans to marry another woman came on a TV interview. In the filing, Richards claims Sheen and Mueller told her they "did it for the press… he wanted to get the cover of People and Us magazine."
- Richards also quoted alleged e-mails from Mueller, where Sheen's new fiancée appears to apologize for Sheen's tirades against Richards. "I truly believe he is acting like this…because he is upset about the engagement…Please don't take anything he said personally. He's just hurt and reacting with anger," the alleged e-mail from Mueller states.
- The filing also includes a declaration from Richards' childcare provider, Diana Alvarez, which also fires off some sordid claims against Sheen. In her declaration, Alvarez claims she has witnessed Sheen hit the family dogs, and also claims the couple's daughter Sam has told her Sheen has threatened to hit her. Alvarez also alleges Sheen "yells… and routinely curses" in front of the children, and even goes as far as to claim Sheen "completely ignores" the youngest daughter Lola.
In response to the specific allegations, Sheen's lawyer, Lance Spiegel says," "Virtually all of these allegations were previously raised and were denied by Mr. Sheen. The parties have been operating under an existing custody agreement for more than a year, and during that period of time there was no attempt to resurrect any of these allegations until Mr. Sheen requested the right to select his own child care provider."
Geesh. Those poor kids!