Michael Skupin is ready to talk.
The ex-contestant said in a statement:
The 54-year-old explained that he's turning to religion following his arrest, adding:
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
Minnillo BlahNick have struck a deal to chat with one of the weeklies, PerezHilton.com has learned.
Turn a little controversy into a lot of profit. This is the American way!
Faced with an embarrassing sex scandal, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have agreed to chat with OK! magazine for this week's issue.
Brian Strong, spokesperson for OK!, confirms to PerezHilton.com that this week's issue (on stands in New York tomorrow and throughout the country Thursday/Friday) will have the couple's very first exclusive
interview and photo shoot.
Wonder how much they got paid?
They're not worth more than $25k (together)!
The pair didn't go with Us Weekly, industry insiders tell us, because of their issues with some of the things printed about Nick/Jessica that led to their divorce as well as some things about Vanessa and Lindsay.
They also didn't go with Bauer pubs because Life & Style printed the nude photos last week.
As far as People goes, they didn't like their (current) Paris cover and story.
Nick & Vanessa are "ready to set the record straight on everything," says the OK! rep. "In OK!'s pages, they'll discuss the recent nude photos, Nick's past and current relationship with Jessica and even the (knives) photos of Vanessa and Lindsay Lohan (knives)."
Our moles tell us Nick and Vanessa went with OK! because they felt they could "trust" them. Yawn.
It better not be a boring interview!