Ahh! This is amazing!!
She shared to Twitter on Monday, writing:
What a beautiful group!
We can feel the love!
Britney has no one to blame for not regaining custody of her kids but herself!
Click here to see the court's ruling on Tuesday and find out the details of her very limited visitation with her kids.
The most damning evidence that hurt Spears in her bitter baby battle with K-Fed was the testimony and a report by the court-appointed parenting coach. All of which "concerned" the Commissioner immensely.
According to the court's ruling and the parenting coach's testimony/report:
- Britney failed to meet the parenting coach on three separate and previously scheduled occasions
- Britney is not child-centered
- "It seems that her choices are more dependent upon what she wants to do at any given time rather than what would be more enjoyable for the children."
- When the kids are with Britney, they have no real schedule or routine
- "The environment in the house ranged from chaotic to somber with little communication at all."
- Britney has a "lack of general attention at times."
- Spears had "no interest in talking to or utilizing [the parenting coach's] guidance"
Per the court, Britney still has to submit to drug testing, twice a week, despite her lawyer's best efforts to get that removed.
A missed test is a failed test.
Spears and K-Fed will be in court next on November 26th.
Unfitney will probably go out and pAArty tonight. You know, to cope with the stress and all. She deserves it!
Party all you want, honey.
Trick or treat!
[Image via WENN.]