No hard feelings here?!
The former FP co-host even tweeted at Joan Rivers' daughter following the episode, writing:
[Image via WENN.]
Raise your hand if you ever thought to yourself, where can I find myself a ton of coupons? Where should I start? How can I find these golden tickets?
Since we can't see your hands we'll have to just pretend that most people are just as curious as we are where the heck these coupons come from.
Watch his personalized tips (above), but prepare your mind for the ultimate coupon clipping tips of all time.
Or for this post, at least.
Ch-ch-check it out!!!
You get coupons in the mail all the time, but can they really save you money?
Luckily, the teenaged coupon star himself has some tips for our perezcious readers on how to plunge into the world of coupon savings!
Here's his first quick tip:
"My number one tip for coupon beginners is to get your coupons first! It's important that you have as many as possible when first starting! Trust me, once you have all your coupons then the deals will follow!"
That makes since. You need the coupons before you can use them! LOL!
We suggest keeping your cuttings in binders, organized by store and kind of food.
ZOMG! Black Friday is almost here!
You've got plenty of tips on how to cook the perfect turkey and pumpkin pie — but forget about the food. Here at Perezitos.com we're gonna talk about what's really important about the holidays:
Family Black Friday!!
Tyler Cox from TLC's Extreme Couponing (the great deals expert) has the tips on how to do Black Friday right!
Do what Tyler says and you'll be done with your Christmas shopping before December!
Black Friday Tips:
1. Get there first, leave there first! Being early helps make sure you can get all the items on your list for the biggest savings!
2. A lot of Black Friday deals are only available online! So you can
actually start Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving online!
3. Use a shopping cart if you have a lot to grab! It can get a little crazy on Black Friday and a shopping cart says "I have a mission!"
4. Watch out for last minute sales! Many store save their best deals for last! So buy a paper on Thanksgiving to check out those last minute specials!
5. Don't let long lines stop you from saving money! At your second store see if customer service will hold your items! Or try to partner shop if they won't! Have someone wait and pay for the items while you head to your 3rd store!
TLC's Extreme Couponing finale (both shopping trips donated to Feeding America) this Wednesday, at 10PM ET/PT!
And for more tips visit Tyler's website!
This week is a shopper's paradise!
With all the sales going on this Thanksgiving and Black Friday, stores are going to be crowd-ed!
Check out his very helpful tips above! And for more of his awesome couponing tips, you can visit his website TheCollegeCouponer.com.
And check out the finale of TLC's Extreme Couponing on Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 10 pm ET/PT.