Still, it was Hailey Baldwin's arms that the 21-year-old ran to as he was
[Image via Splash News.]
This just seems like one giant misunderstanding…
Childish Gambino is currently in Australia gearing up for his headlining role at the Listen Out festival in Sydney this weekend, but he may have just lost some fans in the process.
That's because while performing a sold out show in Newcastle on Thursday night, the former Community star actually got booed off the stage!
The 32-year-old rapper had a show called Childish Gambino & Royalty at The Cambridge Hotel through promoter Big Apachee, but the audience was quickly dismayed when they realized that the entire set was just going to be Donald playing DJ in the back while his less famous friends played around on stage.
After 40 minutes, he finally realized he was losing the crowd, but it was too little too late, because his raps were met with swears!
Apparently, Childish believed the audience was aware that he was only DJ-ing as he had been doing all week, but clearly some lines got lost in translation, because this particular venue had no idea he hadn't planned on playing his own set.
Hopefully this was just an accident and won't affect his participation in the weekend's major festival — but a concert Childish was supposed to play Friday night in the country's capital just cancelled after the news broke, so…
[Image via Ricky Swift/WENN.]
Well, this is a little unsettling!
Keira Knightley was all set to lift the curtain on her Broadway debut Thursday night, playing the main character in Helen Edmundson's play Thérèse Raquin, when something strange happened.
Just minutes after the play began, the show was disrupted by a man yelling bizarre and scary things at Keira from a balcony on the second deck, causing the play to be stopped after several minutes and leaving the audience visibly confused.
According to sources, the man went a little overboard from the very beginning:
We bet a lot of extras just breathed a collective sigh of relief.
HBO had a scandal on its hands this week when its upcoming drama Westworld tried to make its background actors perform some pretty raunchy stuff for the camera.
Specifically, the actors were asked to sign a consent form that would make them shoot "genital-to-genital" sex scenes as well as simulated oral sex!
Thankfully, SAG-AFTRA was quick to step in and tell the premium cable channel that this was clearly uncool, but HBO tried to place the blame on casting company Central Casting.
And while the network says they never approved the sex-heavy paperwork, SAG put HBO on blast saying the brand actually took a couple of days to fix the error!
We're glad no one was forced into filming scenes they were uncomfortable with… but we wonder what this controversy is going to do to the show's ratings when it premieres in 2016.
[Image via HBO/Twitter.]
While most of us are told to listen to our heart, according to Emily Blunt, we really should be listening to ANOTHER body part!
On Wednesday, the actress gave a revealing interview to Howard Stern on his Sirius XM radio show where she talked about her new movie Sicario!
According to the 32-year-old, the crime flick originally had a nude scene written in the script that the British babe was totally not feeling!
"[A nude scene] was in there originally but it came out because we didn't agree with it."
But who persuaded her not to get nekkid?!
It turns out it wasn't her friends, family, or even husband John Krasinski. It was…