Such a shame that this even happened, but we're finding out just what Applebee's is going to do about it!
We let you know earlier that a toddler was accidentally served alcohol instead of apple juice, and was taken to a hospital in Detroit.
First and foremost, they're retraining everyone, nationwide, to make sure everybody is up to date on procedure. After that, they're imposing a new rule that juice be served in single-serving containers (we're guessing bottles or juice boxes) and:
"emphasizing that non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages must be stored in completely separate and identified containers.”
That's definitely a step in the right direction, but we'd like to also know what they're going to do for the family after the scare they put them through! Poor thing had to be taken to the hospital!
Even though the baby ended up being okay, we still feel like this a pretty egregious mistake!
Do U think this is enough??
Tags: alcohol, applebees, family, hospital, scare, toddler