Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Caitlyn Jenner Kim Kardashian The Duggars PerezTV Contact Perez

All tag results for court

Dustin Diamond's Alleged Victim Didn't Know He Was Stabbed Until He Left The Bar?! What The What?!

no title

Huh?!

Just when we thought this case couldn't get any weirder… IT INFINITELY DOES!

As we reported, Dustin Diamond was charged with reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct, and carrying a concealed weapon after he allegedly stabbed a man during an altercation at the Grand Avenue Saloon in Port Washington, Wisconsin on Christmas Day.

[ Related: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Calls Screech A 'D*ck'! ]

On Thursday, the alleged victim — Casey Smet — told the judge that he can't remember what his fight with the actor was about…

But he also didn't know he was stabbed until he left the bar!

The 25-year-old testified:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

You Won't Believe What Dustin Diamond's Lawyer Did On The First Day Of The Actor's Stabbing Trial! Stupid, Much?!

no title

Face palm.

As we reported in December, Dustin Diamond allegedly stabbed a man at the Grand Avenue Saloon in Wisconsin after the two got into an argument that involved the actor's fiancée Amanda Schutz.

[ Related: Dustin Diamond Is In A Band!!! ]

On Wednesday, the trial for the Saved by the Bell star's reckless endangerment charge began, however, the attention wasn't on the 38-year-old…

It was on his lawyer, Thomas Alberti!

Ozaukee County Judge Paul Malloy noticed a car in the courthouse parking lot that had a message written on its back window that read:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Kardashian Pal And Girls Gone Wild Creator Joe Francis Has A Warrant Issued For His Arrest!

Filed under: Legal MattersJoe Francis

no title

Looks like the legal system is going wild for Joe Francis.

On Tuesday, Judge Fernando M. Olguin of the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles issued an arrest warrant for the Girls Gone Wild creator.

[ Related: Kris Jenner Gets Wet & Wild With Joe Francis! ]

Allegedly, the 42-year-old failed to return two luxury cars — a 2007 Cadillac Escalade and a 2012 Bentley Flying Spur — to lawyers after filing for bankruptcy in 2013.

According to court papers, the Kardashian friend claims that he is unable to fork over said vehicles because a Mexican strip club owner took them after several business ventures folded.

This isn't the first time Mr. Francis has gotten in trouble for his money woes.

In August of last year, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Sandra Klein recommended jail time for the entrepreneur.

The Georgia-native is apparently living in Mexico with his girlfriend Abbey Wilson and their two twins Alexandria Claire Francis and Athena Olivia Francis.

Joe's bankruptcy lawyer declined to comment.

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Tyga Owes Over $100,000 In Rent & Could Get Himself Arrested Over It! Find Out What Dumb Picture Was The Final Straw For His Landlord!

Filed under: Legal MattersKylie JennerTyga

no title

Good thing his girlfriend just bought a house!

Tyga is in deep trouble for not paying the rent at his Calabasas mansion, and his landlord is p*ssed!

Reportedly, the rapper owes over $90,000 for a house he rented back in 2010, and things are getting legal!

[ Related: Kylie Jenner Slips Into A Silk Robe To Support Her Rumored Boyfriend Tyga ]

Previously, while at an event hocking L.A. Gear kicks, Tyga was served papers, demanding that he go to a hearing over the money that he owes. Apparently, the landlord wants to find out where the 25-year-old's assets are so they can be seized as payment.

But, T-Raww never showed up, and the $1,090 check that he wrote to pay for the landlord's lawyer (as a gesture of goodwill) BOUNCED!!!

The landlord may have taken compassion on the 40 Mill artist, if he hadn't posted this pic to Instagram shortly after the missed hearing:

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 3 comments / Email this  »

Three More Women Come Out With Sexual Assault Claims Against Bill Cosby While The Actor Reportedly Tries To Keep His 2005 Deposition Sealed

no title

While it has been quiet on the Bill Cosby front recently, the sexual assault claims against the comedian just keep coming.

On Thursday, three new women gathered the courage to come out and publicly talk about their alleged encounters with the actor.

Janice Baker Kinney, Marcella Tate, and Autumn Burns held a press conference with Gloria Allred, who represents most of Cosby's accusers in this lawsuit against him.

[ Related: Chelsea Handler Reveals Her 'Weird' Experience With Bill ]

The well known attorney revealed the timing of the announcement wasn't done at random, but it was in fact calculated to hurt The Cosby Show actor's upcoming tour shows.

She said during the press conference:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Kate Major Lohan Is Arrested For Allegedly Attacking Michael Lohan — But Lindsay's Dad Is Saying It's All Dina Lohan's Fault!

no title

Here we go again!

On Thursday night, Kate Major Lohan was arrested for allegedly attacking her husband Michael Lohan in what is being described as an alcohol-induced assault!

According to Lindsay Lohan's father, it all started when his wife came home from picking up dinner and was visibly drunk.

The two got into an argument that eventually turned physical when Major allegedly scratched the 54-year-old down his back!

[ Related: Michael Lohan Secretly Wed GF Kate Major! ]

He called police at 7:02 p.m. where officials said the 32-year-old was beyond intoxicated and described her speech to be slurred, her eyes bloodshot, and her face red and flushed.

Kate admitted to law enforcement that she was indeed drinking, claimed that Michael accused her of cheating, and then accused Dina Lohan's ex of grabbing her by the throat!

However, cops saw no visible injuries, and in a bizarre twist, she then "scratched her throat area in an attempt to create red marks."

Say what?!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Suge Knight's Bail Is Dropped By MILLIONS, And His Hit-And-Run Charges Have Changed! See Suge's Good & Bad News HERE!

Filed under: Icky Icky PooLegal MattersSad Sad

no title

Things might be looking up for Suge Knight in the midst of his murder trial.

It's been reported that this morning, the judge in his trial substantially reduced the former rap mogul's bail from $25 million to $10 million.

Knight's lawyer is optimistic that his client can make bail as early as today.

[ Related: Suge Knight's Team Believes A Video Recording From The Night Of The Fatal Hit And Run Will Help Their Case ]

The judge also dropped one of the two hit-and-run counts in Knight's fatal parking lot car accident in the wake of a suspicious testimony from Cle Sloan — whom Knight allegedly tried to hit with his truck.

We wonder if this drop in bail has less to do with the charge changes and more with the 49-year-old's court-disrupting health problems?

Not all the music exec's news was good. At the end of the preliminary hearing, judge Ronald Coen ruled that there WAS enough evidence for Knight to stand trial on murder and attempted murder charges.

[Image via AP Images.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »