The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
This whole situation is a big mess, but this isn't looking good for Mama June!
After denying reports that she was in a relationship with the man who sexually abused her daughter Anna Cardwell, we're hearing that not only was she dating MarkMcDaniel, but she's been buying him expensive gifts, too!
Radar Online reported that June was seen shopping for a used car at dealerships in Georgia and told people it was for her daughter, but that it was actually for Mark.