The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
As we reported, after Erin Moran passed away this weekend, former costar Scott Baio wrote a touching post on Facebook praising the actresses' "contagious smile, warm heart, and animal loving soul." According to Harrison County, Indiana authorities, the thespian who played Joanie Cunningham most likely died due to complications from stage 4 cancer.
Sadly, Baio -- for some stupid reason -- decided to do a 180 after paying tribute to his Happy Days love interest.