The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
As IF there is anyone else you could put on the cover!
After quietly dropping a complete album along with music videos at the end of last year, Beyoncé completely changed the game.
So it comes as no surprise to see she has landed the cover of TIME's 100 Most Influential People in the World! Along with her fab cover, there are inside covers that feature Robert Redford, Jason Collins, the NBA's first openly gay athlete, and General Motors CEO Mary Barra.