The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
Justin Bieber made his grand return to El Lay mere hours after NSFW photos of the Where Are You Now singer leaked online.
ICYMI: On Wednesday, the Baby performer sent the internet into a frenzy when his Bora Bora skinny dipping pics hit the web. However, the pop star wasn't alone in the snaps as he was joined by 20-year-old model Jayde Pierce. She certainly keeps popping up into the picture!