The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
Taking to her private Instagram on Sunday, the 35-year-old reportedly wrote:
"I felt embarrassed and sad. And old. We're getting old. But in all seriousness; I felt sad because music is supposed to inspire. It saved my life. This trash won't save any kids life… In a world that is even scarier and with lives still worth saving, who will stand up and have soul? Disenfranchised to say the least. Let down by my industry and peers. Beside Macklemore and Pharrell and Bieber(pre-sob fest) and The Weeknd, Tori Kelly was dope too. The rest was gross and embarrassing and hard for this aging pop star to believe."