The above is a map Peter Trachtenberg created of his cats' movements around his home, using a Google Earth projection and a template of kitty paw-prints.
The result kind of looks like a treasure map, if the treasure were a piece of lint, or the shadow of a cockroach, or an imaginary jaguar, or whatever else cats are ineffectually chasing all the damn time.
1. Leaves house via sliding door
2. hops off deck
3. Pounces repeatedly on something
4. Vanishes into reed by pond
5. Reappears with a small, jiggly creature in it's mouth
6. Owers call her, she breaks into a run, actually, a gallup
7. Drops dead mouse on dead and meows to be let in
"I have just returned from visiting my granddaughter Bobbi Kristina in the hospital and while she is no longer in a medically induced coma she has a tracheotomy and according to the doctors she has global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive."
Cissy's comments are direct opposition to those made my Bobby Brown, Bobbi Kristina's dad.