JURASSIC PARK WAS RIGHT!
And Coeur d'Alene, Idaho might have a bit of a terrifying problem…
Murderous, super intelligent owls!!
Don and Sue Sausser experienced this horror firsthand when an owl flew through the open sliding glass door of their 10th-story apartment!
The murderous owl apparently flew in, went for their bird cage of canaries and actually got one!
But wait… how'd it get one of their canaries if they were locked safely inside their cage??
What is the cutest type of pet a person could own?
Cat! Next question!
What is the best type of cat to get??
A hugger! A cat who loves hugs!
One day in Monterey Bay, several kayakers got a treat:
A bunch of whales stopped by to say what up! One of the kayakers even filmed the encounter and her reaction was incredible.
A giant humpback whale breached right next to her and
Some people apparently forget that these are live animals!
Nicki Minaj’s dancers were getting ready for their bootylicious VMAs performance, when one got bit by a 6-foot-long snake!
Ironically, it’s believed to be an anaconda, since Nicki was performing her hit on stage when it happened!
So, the dancer is being treated at a hospital because anacondas carry harmful bacteria that could create some awful problems, even though they aren't poisonous.
The snake has been removed, and there’s no word on if the dance will still be a slither-fest or not.
Which no doubt is only making people even more anxious for Nicki’s performance!
What the WHAT?! This has to be the strangest and scariest thing we've ever read!
A teenage girl in Florida was brought into the E.R. for a large stomach bulge. What started out as an odd and bewildering case for the doctors and nurses ended with a pretty gross conclusion.
The girl had unexplainable, large amounts of tapeworms inside of her intestine.
Maricar Cabral-Osorio, the pediatric nurse on duty remembered the terrifying case. According to the nurse, they first thought the young girl was pregnant due to the bulging stomach, but an ultrasound showed no signs of a growing baby.
So of course everyone would be confused. After doing a few more tests, Maricar said there was definitely something in her intestine causing the bulge but no one knew what it was until the teen went to the bathroom and let out a horrifying scream.
A few nurses rushed to the bathroom and Maricar said of the scary scene
Fire crews at Langwarrin in Melbourne, Australia got to save a tiny life recently.
Here's the story:
A koala was hit by a car and took refuge in a tree.
When they went to rescue the little critter…