A person who worked on It Ends With Us does not buy a single word Blake Lively has said about Justin Baldoni in her lawsuit!
In a new interview with Dailymail.com on Tuesday, a source involved with the film claimed the 37-year-old actress unfairly targeted the director by spreading “obvious lies” about how he acted on and off set. You know by now that Blake accused Justin of sexual harassment, saying he “improvised physical intimacy” during a sex scene without any discussion beforehand. She also claimed he showed her explicit videos and pictures of women, discussed his porn addiction, made inappropriate comments about her, including her weight, and more.
After Blake spoke up about his behavior, she alleged that he launched a smear campaign against her in retaliation to “destroy” her reputation. And she allegedly wasn’t the only victim on set! Justin and his Wayfarer Studios partner Jamey Heath made two other women uncomfortable on set, providing a quote from a text message from one of them as proof in her amended complaint this week.
Related: Ryan Reynolds Pitched Joking About The Blake Lively & Justin Baldoni Lawsuit At SNL 50
Their names are not included in the complaint to protect them from the same cyber bullying and threats Blake and her husband Ryan Reynolds say they have received. However, sources for The Hollywood Reporter claimed they are Jenny Slate and Isabela Ferrer. There are no screenshots of text messages to back the claims made by Blake about the two women, but they are prepared to testify if needed.
Not everyone believes the accusations being made about Justin, though, including someone who was on the set of IEWU! The insider who refused to be named out of fear of repercussions to their career told Dailymail.com:
“I got so angry hearing those obvious lies that I felt compelled to speak my truth.”
Their truth is that Justin is the real victim — not Blake. According to the source, the filmmaker was only “polite, respectful, caring and professional” on set, and they have receipts to back that up:
“He cared so deeply about that movie. It’s absolutely ludicrous that anyone could ever say he was anything other than polite, respectful, caring and professional during the process. I have text messages that show just how sensitive and thoughtful he was about it.”
Whoa!
Unfortunately, even with additional evidence, Justin won’t be able to wrap up the case fast! The source thinks Blake and Ryan will use their wealth to drag out the legal battle to make it expensive and “brutal” for the Jane The Virgin alum. Justin is “devastated financially and emotionally,” his lawyer previously said. And the war has only just started! Ultimately, the on-set insider noted:
“His friends, family and co-workers know the truth and at the end, the rest of the public will too.”
We wonder who this person could be! A crew member? Co-star? What receipts do they have? Hmm. Hopefully, we will find out the answers soon if they hand over whatever evidence they have to Justin!
Reactions, Perezcious readers? Sound OFF (below)!
[Image via It Ends With Us/Sony Pictures Entertainment, MEGA/WENN]



