Whoa!! Our minds are blown!!!
We were beginning to think this court case would never end, but it did!
Michael Jackson‘s family filed a wrongful death lawsuit years ago, but today the verdict was returned and they found AEG Live…
Not guilty of negligence that resulted in his wrongful death!
AEG looks to be COMPLETELY off the hook!
The King of Pop overdosed on propofol over four years around the time of his This is It tour. Soon thereafter his mother Katherine and his children filed a lawsuit against AEG, claiming the company negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray to supervise Michael’s health during the tour.
The jurors agreed that AEG did hire Dr. Murray, but then they said he was fit to be a MJ’s doctor!!! Which apparently means there was no negligence! Wow!!!
What do U think, readers? Did they make the right call?
Stay tuned for updates…
[Image via WENN.]