"I want to thank everybody on earth, except Donald Sterling."
- Justin Timberlake wins top honor of Top Artist at the Billboard Music Awards, dings Clippers owner
"I was taking a piss at V Festival and one of the actors from Game of Thrones came and took a piss next to me and I was like, 'this is awesome!' So then we hung out for the night. And then I was in New York in a hotel and I was taking a piss and one of the actors from Game of Thrones, another one, came up and took one. So, basically, whenever I urinate, I meet actors and get starstruck."
- Ed Sheeran admits to getting starstruck with his pants down Wango Tango red carpet.
"Life is like an elevator ride with Beyonce's sister."
- David Letterman talking about Jay Z and Solange's epic elevator brawl at CBS Upfronts.
"I'm done with mugshots, and I'm ready for an Oscar."
- Lindsay Lohan revealing what her Real Housewives tagline would be on last night's Watch What Happens Live!
"I would say explosion is too harsh of a word, but something big happens and then the final season is the aftermath of that."
- Ryan Murphy on what we should all expect for the upcoming season finale of Glee.
"I’m thrilled and grateful that CBS chose me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go grind a gap in my front teeth."
- A snippet of Stephen Colbert's statement when it was announced that he'll be taking over for David Letterman as The Late Show's host in 2015!
"At first I thought I looked like Anderson Cooper or like a Q-tip or something. But now I feel really powerful."
– Pamela Anderson, on her latest pixie hairstyle.
[Image via WENN.]