"I hate my music! I'm sick of it – like turn it off!"
- Madonna on which of her songs is best to work out to.
"I almost never straighten it anymore. It’s taken me 40-something years, but I embrace the curl. My littlest daughter has the same hair. She likes it when my hair is curly, so I wear it for her."
– Nicole Kidman to InStyle on making the choice to keep her tresses au naturel and curly.
P.S. CLICK HERE to get the fashion deets behind the cover!
"For Valentine’s Day, Rodger and I will host a get-together with all of our friends who are unattached – an “orphan” Valentine’s Day with a movie marathon and food by the fireplace! The best part of the holiday is now I eternally have three Valentines: Rodger, Skyler and Kaius."
- Rachel Zoe, on her Valentine's Day plans this year.
"My face hurts from smiling. That was one of the coolest things I've ever gotten to see. Much much love. Well done, Grammys."
- Neil Patrick Harris on his infinite
sadness happiness at the 2014 Grammys!
[Image via Getty Images.]
"Look! Daddy got a gold sippy cup for you!"
- Jay Z giving his 2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy a very expensive baby gift during his Grammys acceptance speech.