"I've got the best vagina in the world. I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award winning vagina."
– Iggy Azalea sharing her vag confidence to the DailyMail at the GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards after being awarded "Woman of the Year"!
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
"This might surprise people, but I'd love to do a movie with Brad Pitt. I think we'd be great together. We'd play a couple of Southern guys."
- Billy Bob Thornton, talking to Playboy about Angelina Jolie's newest ex-husband.
[Image via Adriana M. Barraza/Brian To/WENN.]
"He has a restraining order against me now. I'm just going to have to stay like a hundred feet at everything else we do together. No, it's so much fun to work with him [but] I don't know if they'll let us do anything."
– Emma Stone jokes to E! News about whether she'll be working with Ryan Gosling in the future after La La Land.
[Image via WENN.]
"Remember Kaitlyn — we all thought she was gonna go with Nick, and she picked Shawn on The Bachelorette. Jennifer Hudson lost on American Idol — our fellow Americans voted for Fantasia! I'm telling you, sh*t happens in America. They thought Jennifer Hudson had it in the bag. Don't let Fantasia win on Nov. 8!"
- Michael Moore, speaking about Election Day after a special screening of his new Donald Trump-centered concert film TrumpLand.
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.]
"You know, I don't know. I mean, we'd have to open with Stephen's coffin…" — Catherine Hicks on whether or not there could ever be a 7th Heaven revival series after Stephen Collins' molestation scandal.
[Image via The WB.]
"From what I know, they want to proceed with a television show, which is not something that I signed up to do. Out of respect to the whole scenario, there could be things that have changed, but I didn't sign up to do a TV show."
– Shailene Woodley on her (lack of) interest in reprising her Divergent role if the final film is released as a TV show.
[Image via Lionsgate.]