- Nick Jonas lets Twitter know his thoughts on the whole Justin Bieber egging scandal that's currently happening.
- Zac Efron on what it was like planking naked over a toilet during a Twitter Q&A for That Awkward Moment!
"There’s no cure, but I am on a very heavy medical course. I have been able to meet a lot of people who have it, which is good. People don’t talk about it, because it’s a weird and embarrassing thing, but it can really screw you up for life if you don’t deal with it properly. The side effects of dealing with it are not pretty."
- Model Cara Delevingne on her incurable skin disorder, psoriasis.
"I need to catch up on my drinking. I think that’s why I was so manic. Normally I have time to have a glass of wine… That’s not a good answer."
- Jennifer Lawrence on getting her drank on after the Golden Globes!
[Image via AP Images.]
"It was my best friend's birthday. We stop by and all of a sudden there were people spray-painting and then I got a lesson on spray-painting from Justin Bieber and he's really lovely and he's really nice, completely different than the media perception. And then I really sat back and thought, 'He ain't half as bad as I was at his age, so he's all right.'"
- Kelly Osbourne, on her night of tagging with the Biebs.
[Image via Instagram.]
"Now that I have kids, I’m up at 5:30AM no matter what. Sleep at this point is just a concept, something I’m looking forward to investigating in the future."
- Amy Poehler talking to Elle Magazine about the impact her kids Abel and Archibald have had on her sleeping.
[Image via AKM-GSI.]
"Just because the holidays are over doesn’t mean you should discard the spirit of giving. Keep your philanthropic efforts going in 2014 by donating clothes from a closet cleanse, or excess holiday gifts, to help women in need."
- Rachel Zoe on giving back to those in need throughout the year.