"Literally, I just had this conversation, I can't tell you. Apparently there's not a T in it."
-Miley Cyrus, on not being able to spell "Schwarzenegger"
To be fair, girl, it's hard for us too!
[Image via Pacific Coast News Online.]
"I don't feel like a gay icon. I don't feel like an icon at all. Every single interview was always, 'What's it like to play a gay character?' It would be nice if I was never asked that again. Why isn't anyone asking the other girls what it's like to kiss a boy?"
– Shay Mitchell on playing a gay character on Pretty Little Liars.
[Image via WENN.]
"I had some shady wardrobe choices when I was about 16 to 18. I wore this hippie outfit to Justin Bieber's Never Say Never premiere that I'm like, 'Girl, who told you — it was not Woodstock, it was a premiere.'"
– Miley Cyrus reveals to Marie Claire how she's totally glad THIS time in her life has since past.
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
"Yeah, she's annoying. You heard me! Everybody run in fear! I thought it was weird she had those gloves that remind me of, like, a porn scene, where the guy goes home and there's the naughty dishwasher and she only has the gloves."
- Kathy Griffin on Amal Clooney's white opera gloves worn with her classic black dress at the 2015 Golden Globes.
Yep, Kathy finally made her Fashion Police debut on Monday night, dishing on the show's red carpet.
But before she even got started, the comedienne gave a touching shout out to former host Joan Rivers. She said she'd "bring the hammer down" — and clearly she wasn't lying!
[Image via Fashion Police .]
"The movie that makes me cry is Anchorman. I have the biggest
crush on Will Ferrell. I love him in every film he does. I mean, Ryan Gosling could be my child. I'm not going to have a crush on a child.
Will Ferrell is a man."
- Meryl Streep reveals her big fat crush on Will in January's issue of W magazine!
"I'm spontaneous. I jump in. I kind of like getting married and then getting to know each other; I know that it sounds incredibly strange, but to me, it's a more natural process."
– Nicole Kidman on getting married to Keith Urban after only a month of dating.
[Image via WENN.]