"I’m thrilled and grateful that CBS chose me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go grind a gap in my front teeth."
- A snippet of Stephen Colbert's statement when it was announced that he'll be taking over for David Letterman as The Late Show's host in 2015!
"At first I thought I looked like Anderson Cooper or like a Q-tip or something. But now I feel really powerful."
– Pamela Anderson, on her latest pixie hairstyle.
[Image via WENN.]
"I don't know which one was Liam and which one was Chris, but I just know they're both hot as f*cking hell."
- Meryl Streep on meeting brothers Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth.
[Imags via BauerGriffinOnline.]
"Beyoncé. Nothing against Miley, but that's not a fair question. But I think Miley Cyrus would say Beyoncé, because Miley is awesome but she is also young and Beyoncé has proven herself"-
Mila Kunis when asked to choose between Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé in March's issue of Cosmo!
[Image via FayesVision/Alberto Reyes/WENN.]
"I never wanted to be famous. I just wanted my music to be heard all over the world. Then it happened and the fame came with it. I can't ever imagine feeling used to it."
- Rihanna on being one of the biggest celebrities in the world.
"I hate my music! I'm sick of it – like turn it off!"
- Madonna on which of her songs is best to work out to.