And the 19-year-old continued, sharing her reaction when the reality TV starlet called her out:
[Image via Glamour Magazine.]
It seems Sean Kingston's kidnapping case is officially closed!
On Tuesday, it was reported that the El Lay police department isn't too concerned about the Beautiful Girls singer's claims about being kidnapped and robbed as they've ruled the incident a simple business dispute. Ouch!
As we previously reported, the 25-year-old revealed that he was briefly taken hostage by a jeweler over a $225,000 watch. Apparently, Sean made payments on a time piece — but only paid $185,000 because that's how much he thought it was worth. Huh??
Anywho, the Jamaican-American performer and the accused agreed to
Listen up, y'all — this one's a doozy.
LAPD is investigating Sean Kingston's claim that he was kidnapped by a jeweler over a $225,000 watch.
According to TMZ, the singer made payments on the time piece — but only totaling in the amount of $185,000 because that's how much he thought it was worth.
We're pretty sure that's not how the world works, but we digress.
Anyway, after a series of arguments, the two agreed to exchange the $225k watch for another one actually worth $185k.
The Beautiful Girls singer met with the jeweler in the back of a car in a downtown El Lay parking lot at 1:50 a.m. (not sketchy at all) to make the trade. The 25-year-old musician says the jeweler then refused to hold up his end of the bargain after snatching the $225k watch from Sean.
Next, Sean says the business owner's posse locked him in the car, drove away, and tossed him from the vehicle in a secluded area.
If police corroborate Sean's story, it's considered kidnapping.
Oh shizzz?! Very inneresting.
This is quite the tale considering Sean was kidnapped by someone he owed thousands and thousands of dollars.
What do U think, Perezcious readers?? SOUND OFF in the comments!
[Image via Instagram.]
We couldn't agree more!
Friday morning Adele released Hello, her debut single from her upcoming album 25 AND her first new song in 3 years!
Apparently we're not the only ones that are eating up the fantastic track — or the awesome music video!
Ch-ch-check out all the best celeb reactions (below):
Chivalry isn't dead after all!
If you like Pop, R&B and a dash of Reggae, then you'll LOVE the new song Soldier For Love!
This hot summer anthem is the debut solo single of Mikey Fusco, who could very well be the next Justin Bieber with his blend of soulful pop!
The track has a cool, beachy vibe reminiscent of Sean Kingston — and you'll want to jam out to it on the beach all summer long!!
Watch the music video (below)!
Somebody called 911 and it ain't Sean Kingston!
While the singer was out in West Hollywood, he got the shock of a lifetime when his Bentley got repossessed while it was parked at the Mondrian Hotel!
Yikes! Guess those Beautiful Girls won't be calling Sean anymore!
No stranger to legal trouble, Sean was caught arguing with the repo man while he was taking his car, which resulted in the cops being called to the scene!
But, thankfully, no one was arrested.
While the scuffle was happening, Sean was heard saying:
Welcome to your new home in Los Feliz, Zac Efron!
With rehab and HOPEFULLY his devestating drug issues behind him, Zac needed a new house for his new beginnings. And he found it in this $3.9 million mansion in the hills!
The only problem: this house has a bigger reputation for partying than even Efron himself!
The crib was once owned by rapper Sean Kingston, who according to sources used to use the place like his own personal pleasure palace!
Partygoers reportedly even had to
Canada apparently won't promote just anybody, and they certainly don't want to promote people they think might encourage illegal behavior.
Sean is learning this the hard way as he got dropped from a scheduled performance he had set for orientation week at the University of Western Ontario.
After he recently settled a gang rape lawsuit where a woman claimed he, his bodyguard and another man raped her while she was drunk after one of his concerts, Sean's innocence was apparently pulled into question.
The school did release a statement about the cancellation: