This sh*t's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
According to sources, they just signed a contract with rocker grrrl Gwen Stefani!!!!
And if this photo has anything to do with their performance, U won't be disappointed!
Along with many of our favorite classic Glee songs, there are new ones mixed into the big milestone episode too!
Ch-ch-check out some of the other songs that are being performed on Glee's 100th (below)!
Can U believe it's been 100 episodes since Glee made its way into everyone's hearts?!
We can't either!!
There's no doubt the 100th episode will be one of the most special ones ever since the Glee series charmed the world. Hello, Gleeks got to choose their favorite songs to be featured in the big one-double-oh, and it doesn't get any better than that!
With the big milestone just around the corner, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, and the rest of the gang expressed their gratitude, relived some memories of past episodes, and even showed off some of their dance moves for a special performance!
Matthew Morrison remembered the first scene he ever shot for Glee, he said:
Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye!
Ugh, what do these lyrics even mean?! We already know *SPOILER ALERT* that Lea Michele's character Rachel Berry walked out on Santana and Kurt in their New York home…so, is Rachel saying goodbye for good??
This Glee episode is dedicated to trios and with the whole cast performing Hold On (above) by Wilson Phillips, we have a feeling the episode is going to be a doozy!
We're also pretty sure we're hearing Dani (Yay for Demi Lovato!) singing with the NY gang and she's featured in another song (below)!!
We're so excited for more Dantana!
All of these songs for Tuesday night's episode is so telling!!
Sexy lady coming through!!
Amber Riley had all eyes on her as she made her way over to Mr Chow in Beverly Hills on Tuesday night.
The Gleeful star’s blue Asos suit commanded attention, especially with the fierce, printed blouse she paired it with!
She also accessorized with chic BCBGeneration cap-toe pumps and gold jewelry from Macy’s.
Love this head-to-toe!
And we bet there are at least a few people out there who wouldn’t mind seeing this fabby look go up on her site, too!
[Image via FameFlynet Pictures.]
You voted and they obviously listened!
Glee has come a long way since their very first episode and they have racked up a TON of songs since the beginning.
In honor of this big milestone, Columbia Records will also release Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes, which includes remade Glee classics along with some new tracks in the mix!
So, which classic Glee performances made it to the big milestone episode?
Take a look below to see if your choices made it into the track listing:
1. Keep Holding On* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. Valerie* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany)
3. Defying Gravity* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
4. Raise Your Glass* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
5. Toxic* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Dianna Agron (Quinn)
6. Happy featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly), Kristin Chenoweth (April), Matthew Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
7. Party All the Time featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly)
8. Total Eclipse of the Heart* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
9. Loser Like Me* featuring Darren Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. Be Okay featuring Lea Michele (Rachel) and Naya Rivera (Santana)
11. I Am Changing featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
12. Just Give Me a Reason -featuring Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Mark Salling (Puck)
13. Don’t Stop Believin’* -featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Darren Criss (Blaine), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Matthew Morrison (Will), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
The unholy trinity is performing Toxic?! Now that we cannot wait to see!
Side note: the songs with asterisks are the remixed versions of past songs!
[Image via Fox/Glee.]
We have seriously missed this girly's AH-Mazing voice!
Amber Riley, being the gracious gal she is, released two solo songs on her Soundcloud for her fans on Valentine's Day!
Talk about a great gift for love day!
The Glee star showed off her fantastic vocals and showed off a little bit of her rap skillz with a song titled Casino featuring artist and co-writer Gene Noble (above)!
She also did a cover of the song she wrote for The Saturdays, Leave A Light On (below)!
We're actually surprised she didn't keep this song for herself! Lolz!
Amaze! We want more!!
Is this an action shot from Glee's 100th or will the cast be hanging out a little longer?!
We already know the original Gleeks are reuniting for the crazy two-parter episode that is Glee's 100th, but from the looks of this Instagram picture, it seems as if their reunion could possibly last longer than we all expected!
So, what gives Glee gang?! Why are you all dressed up in Spotlight Diner gear?!
The Glee actor captioned the photo (above):