We've known since her Gilmore Girls days that Melissa McCarthy was a star!
Now, all of Hollywood knows it, too!
The Spy actress was honored on Tuesday with a star on the iconic Walk of Fame, and to celebrate she surrounded herself with some of her funniest friends.
[ Related: Sofia Vergara Gets A Star On The Walk Of Fame! ]
Naturally, her husband Ben Falcone was there, grabbing her by her significantly smaller waist.
She was also joined by Bridesmaids director Paul Feig and the hilarious host Ellen DeGeneres. Mom Sarah and sister Margie were also in attendance, but not her famous cousin Jenny McCarthy.
We didn't love Melissa's outfit for the big event, but her huge smile and shiny star distract from the frumpy frock and keep the focus on her new accolade!
Congratulations, Mel! You definitely deserve it!
[Image via WENN.]
Jenny McCarthy and her husband Donnie Wahlberg were just on Howard Stern's SiriusXM show.
While there, Jenny opened up about her short stint on The View. Her outlook for the show is pretty bleak. She said:
"They might try one more year and then I think the Titanic might go down."
Whoa! She's not dancing around her opinions!
It's not like things have been looking good for The View, hosts have been moving in and out of the show for years… and recently, rival show The Talk beat The View in ratings!
Her hubby Donnie chimed in:
Our time on Celebrity Big Brother was one of the most traumatic things we've ever been through!
Perez co-hosted Jenny McCarthy's SiriusXM radio show, Dirty Sexy Funny, on Monday and he opened up and WIDE about his time in the house and why it has left him seeing his therapist - A LOT!
We digged deep into…
- Being really unwell in that house.
- One Direction.
- Dealing with that British Ann Coulter troll and all the drama that ensued with her.
- Why things played out the way they did in the house, now that we have perspective on the situation.
- Mistakes we made, like not watching the show ahead of time.
- Bullies and how to deal with them.
- Why we agreed to do the show and if we'd ever do it again.
- The differences between the U.K. version of the show and the American version.
- Being locked in the bedroom at night, with the shutters down and no concept of light or dark.
- Regressing to childhood in that house.
- Gaining weight on the show and after we left.
- Adjusting to life after Celebrity Big Brother.
- Why we're in therapy and karma!
All that and MORE!
Listen to it…. after the jump!