And they were both topless! Gasp.
Scary! News Archive
Well here's yet another good reason you should NEVER leave your dog unattended in a car!!
An Australian woman has been making headlines today after she was awarded $143,590 by Victoria's Transportation Accident Commission (TAC) for an incident that took place almost 10 years ago!
However, the large wad of cash the woman received is NOT what's catching people's attention! It's the fact that she was injured when she was run over BY HER DOG!
Paul Rosolie is a wildlife expert and filmmaker who loves mother earth so much, he's willing to literally become one with nature…
By being eaten alive by an anaconda!!
Well, not fully eaten. He's going to be wearing a special suit that should keep him protected from the snake's crushing strength, sharp teeth and powerful stomach acid.
So, how does Rosolie plan to pull off this stunt? He said:
This Guy Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Surf On Top Of A Dead Whale! Until He Was Almost Eaten By Sharks!
Well here's something you certainly don't hear everyday!
Harrison Williams has always had a flair for the extreme, but he took things to a whole new level with his latest "stunt" this weekend when he decided to climb onto a dead whale carcass!
On Saturday afternoon, the Quinns Rocks, Australia native was out on a boat with a few of his buddies when he spotted the dead whale and thought it would be funny to "surf" on it!
The only problem (other than the fact that this is TOTALLY disgusting) is once he mounted the whale, he noticed he was completely surrounded by tiger sharks looking for a meal!
If you haven't heard by now, Florida has a bit of a hog problem.
Basically, wild hogs are running loose all over the state, and they're multiplying like rabbits.
The hogs are huge and dangerous if they feel threatened, which poses a problem for trick-or-treaters!
Things are apparently so bad in Brevard County that they're considering canceling Halloween festivities!
Good thing this vet knew what to do!
And who knew vodka could actually save a life!
Missey is a four month old kitten who had a terrifying experience outside of her owner's home in Redcar, England.
The owners of the kitty are Paul Stephenson and his 27-year-old daughter Sara and Sara was attacked with Missey last week in front of their house by a group of thugs.
The gang covered the cat in antifreeze, and even though Missey was given a bath - she started showing signs she was seriously ill the next day!
When they took the cat to the vet they were shocked to discover that one effective treatment for the kitty would be to hook it up to an IV and drip alcohol into its system! At the end of the treatment - the cat had gotten a half of liter of a bottle of 37.9 percent vodka.
And the treatment totally worked!
Here's what Sara the owner said
OK, we don't mean to be scream queens this close to Halloween, but WTF is going on with the animal kingdom lately??
First we get a house infested with 6,000 spiders! Now we've got over a hundred snakes??
There are some things you just can't un-see, like this spider the size of a PUPPY!
Piotr Nasrecki, a scientist, was on a trip in the Guyana rainforest when he came across the eight-legged monster, officially referred to as the South American Goliath Birdeater.
Yep, that's the spider's official name… BIRD EATER. Because it does.