We doubt Michelle Pugh is smiling now!
"Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-lights a blow out and a blowjob call …"
And then she actually included a phone number!
Ch-ch-check out the post (below)!
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
On Monday, a federal appeals court, made up of a three-judge panel, officially ruled that the Pats player WILL have to serve the four-game suspension that was originally handed out by the league. This of course overturns a lower judge's decision that originally sided with Brady.
In speaking about the ruling and the NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, the appeals court said:
Prince's entire home state is mourning his passing today.
The Minnesota Twins baseball team lit up Target Field in purple and put up several pictures that read "Good night sweet Prince 1958-2016" in honor of the legendary musician.
A tribute is in the beginning planning stages as well.
A representative for the team said:
"I'm sure [the tribute] will include a lot of Prince music. I don't know if it'll happen, but were talking about instead of a moment of silence, having a moment of sexy."
Several other Minnesota sports teams honored the singer on social media, with the Vikings issuing a statement:
"Like the rest of the world, we are shocked and saddened today by Prince's death. As one of the most influential music icons, Prince was an incredible representative of Minnesota who helped put Minneapolis-St. Paul on the map. He was a brilliant performer and a better person. We will forever be proud and grateful that he considered himself a Vikings fan. Our thoughts and prayers are with Prince's family at this time."
Read some of the Twitter tributes (below):
The Minnesota United have a game in a few days, and maybe will have something planned for the Purple One as well.
One thing is clear — Prince meant a lot to many.
[Image via Twitter.]
Don't worry, UFC fans — Conor McGregor is still in the game.
Earlier in the week, the 27-year-old fighter confused fans when he posted a cryptic tweet announcing his retirement.
We later found out the tweet was in response to UFC head Dana White's decision to pull McGregor from his upcoming rematch against Nate Diaz at UFC 200, because he refused to do a promotional press event in Las Vegas.
The Irish athlete finally spoke out about the drama, and while he's "still ready to go for UFC 200," the featherweight champion is more concerned about training for the actual fight than talking about it!
In a lengthy Facebook post on Thursday, the fighter made it clear he wasn't retired, more so just frustrated. He explained:
Last week, at Kobe Bryant's final game, Khloe Kardashian's estranged husband showed up and not only shared some feelings and memories with Black Mamba, he also opened up to Entertainment Tonight about getting back on the court and trying to play ball again!
Well it seems if Lamar is serious, he's got some help from former NBA player Baron Davis!
Though they were never teammates, Davis opened up to TMZ Sports about the possibility of
You'd think people would learn by now!
Not everyone always uses the best judgement when it comes to posting things online and Curt Schilling's decision making skills were apparently piss poor which resulted in him being fired from ESPN!
The former Major League pitcher and baseball analyst was reportedly fired by ESPN earlier this week over an extremely offensive anti-transgender post he made on Facebook.
Schilling supposedly shared:
This all must have been a long time coming…
Johnny Manziel is currently making headlines for refusing to enter rehab, but it sounds like his downfall has been in the works for a while.
Nike spokesman Brian Strong confirmed they fired the athlete way back on March 11 of last year, almost immediately after he finished rehab the first time.
As you may recall, Johnny's manager Drew Rosenhaus also dropped the former Cleveland Browns QB on Tuesday, and now we understand why — he wasn't making any money!
All of this combined with his pending domestic abuse case must be taking its toll on Johnny Football…
Get well soon, Johnny.
[Image via Johnny Manziel/Instagram.]
We had a feeling there was more to this story…
Many critics wrote the message off as a prank, since the Irish fighter has a HUGE rematch coming up against Nate Diaz at UFC 200 in July.
Now, it looks like the tweet was in response to a beef McGregor had with UFC head Dana White — who pulled the featherweight champion out of UFC 200!
According to White, the 27-year-old athlete refused to fly to Vegas to promote the highly-anticipated event, telling ESPN: