What The What?! A Cyclist Accidentally Started A Forest Fire After He Stopped His Ride To Poop On The Side Of The Road!
When nature calls, right?!
That's what a cyclist in Boise, Idaho is saying right now after starting a forest fire that burned nearly 75 acres of land in the foothills around town, all because he had to poop while riding his bike!
According to reports, a man was cycling on Thursday out on a rural road when he stopped to poop in a ravine. The man then tried to get rid of his waste by lighting his toilet paper on fire — hey, we can all get behind not wanting to leave trash out in nature, right?!
Only some embers from the fire jumped from his toilet paper as he was trying to bury it, and it quickly ignited nearby brush that had been suffering in very dry conditions! Seventy-three acres of forest later, the Bureau of Land Management and local firefighters finally got control of the fire.
BLM spokeswoman Carrie Bilbao said of the incident: