Got A Tip?

Star Seeker


Sleeping Pills Initially To Blame

An autopsy is scheduled in the tragic death of Heath Ledger for Wednesday, but it will be weeks at least before we have a conclusive answer as to his passing.
What is known now is that police are saying sleeping pills were found in the room where his body was discovered naked and dead on Tuesday.
Two bottles of sleeping aids were found, it’s being reported, one prescription bottle and one over-the-counter, which would make an accidental overdose more likely. Experts say that it is harder to overdose on just prescription sleeping pills.
Our heart aches for Heath’s little daughter, Matilda, aged 2.
So tragic.
[Image via WENN.]

Related Posts

Jan 22, 2008 19:46pm PDT

Share This