Researchers in Macedonia came across a pretty crazy sight: a young snake tried to eat a giant centipede and they both ended up dying.
The crazy part is, the snake got the best of the centipede, eating it whole — but we guess the young female nose-horned viper didn't kill its prey! Instead, it ate the centipede alive!
This was no small centipede either! It was huge, weighing more than
An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, but what about an ant for a bike?
When two thieves, 18 and 19, near Cochabamba, Bolivia, stole motorbikes from nearby Amazon villagers, things got bad for them pretty quickly.
They were caught and tied to two trees… covered in venomous ants!
Yoga classes better make room, because some horses may be stretching in a gym studio near you!
Well, not really, but some horses do practice yoga, and it's the Doma India School that actually started this whole beautiful mess!
The school, located in San Luis, Argentina, believes in non-violent horse taming and it does this by
A plane carrying a cargo of nearly 400 cows had to make an emergency landing in London this week after the bovine passengers got so hot, they set off the fire alarm!
The 747 airliner with 390 cows onboard had to touch down at Heathrow International. Technicians later found no evidence of flames onboard!
K - a few things…
This is so amazing! We wish all animals could breed and make crazy hybrids!
Our favorite as of now, right next to liger, is the geep.
No, it's not a giraffe/sheep combo or something crazy… It's a goat/sheep! And it's stupid cute!
Irish farmer, Paddy Murphy, who found one of his sheep looked a little
First off, we want you to know that the squirrel was already dead when it was set on fire. We hope.
Barbara Pellow, a Michigan woman, is being sued for over $2 MILLION because her boyfriend accidentally burnt down her apartment.
That's NUTS! (Squirrels!)
Her boyfriend apparently caught a squirrel on her third-story deck, and decided to cook and
These rats will NOT be playing over here anymore!
Or at least they won't be in customers' views!
A Manhattan Dunkin' Donuts recently got into hot water after one customer uploaded a video of rats chomping down on some of its baked goods!
We were wondering why the New York City Health Department, which had issued the chain store a grade of A, hadn't closed the shop once the rat news was revealed, but we guess they were just biding their time.
Because they've announced since that the rat infested store has been