"I don't know which one was Liam and which one was Chris, but I just know they're both hot as f*cking hell."
- Meryl Streep on meeting brothers Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth.
[Imags via BauerGriffinOnline.]
"Beyoncé. Nothing against Miley, but that's not a fair question. But I think Miley Cyrus would say Beyoncé, because Miley is awesome but she is also young and Beyoncé has proven herself"-
Mila Kunis when asked to choose between Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé in March's issue of Cosmo!
[Image via FayesVision/Alberto Reyes/WENN.]
"I never wanted to be famous. I just wanted my music to be heard all over the world. Then it happened and the fame came with it. I can't ever imagine feeling used to it."
- Rihanna on being one of the biggest celebrities in the world.
– Patrick Stewart on finding out that The Guardian said he was gay in their article about Ellen Page coming out!
"I hate my music! I'm sick of it – like turn it off!"
- Madonna on which of her songs is best to work out to.
"I almost never straighten it anymore. It’s taken me 40-something years, but I embrace the curl. My littlest daughter has the same hair. She likes it when my hair is curly, so I wear it for her."
– Nicole Kidman to InStyle on making the choice to keep her tresses au naturel and curly.
P.S. CLICK HERE to get the fashion deets behind the cover!
"For Valentine’s Day, Rodger and I will host a get-together with all of our friends who are unattached – an “orphan” Valentine’s Day with a movie marathon and food by the fireplace! The best part of the holiday is now I eternally have three Valentines: Rodger, Skyler and Kaius."
- Rachel Zoe, on her Valentine's Day plans this year.