"I will block someone [on social media] if they say something negative about my daughter. I don't really spend the time to [block people]. I find it so weird that people follow you just to be negative."
-Kim Kardashian West talks trolls on the internet and blocking her haters in an interview with Access Hollywood!
[Image via WENN.]
"I've had those moments, where I was like the guy holding the purse at events and people just looked right through me. And, you know, actors come up and just blatantly hit on my wife in front of me and don't even look at me. I'm like, 'What the f–k, dude?' I can think of exactly who they are, too, and I hope they f–king audition for Guardians of the Galaxy."
– Chris Pratt talks being Anna Faris' purse boy before he became famous in a recent interview with GQ.
[Image via Peggy Sirota/GQ/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.]
"I have the underwear I lost my virginity in! Yeah. They're white lace — they're like granny panties, because it was back then."
-Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville talks losing her virginity and her special keepsake in a recent conversation with In Touch Weekly.
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
"I was at a Golden Globes after party and Channing f–king Tatum came up to me, and his stunning missus, Jenna Dewan and they said, ‘We call each other ‘moon of my life' and ‘my sun and stars' and all that. And I was like, ‘I cannot contain this. Please, can we all have something sexual together? You're both beautiful, even just a hug.'"
- Game Of Thrones star Emilia Clarke tells Harper's Bazaar about a sexy run-in with Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum at a Golden Globes after-party!
[Image via WENN.]
"They don't have any interest in seeing my in movies. It's weird for them. They're like, 'This is so weird!' And especially seeing me and their dad having sex. It's so weird. Not interested."
- Reese Witherspoon tells Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live! her children have no interest in watching her racy film with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe!
"I'm surrounded by attitude… With the eye-rolling and the drama and the attitude. I just tell them, 'I didn't try to order kids with sass. How did I get all these sassy kids?'"
- Jennifer Garner on her kids with Ben Affleck! Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, and Samuel, 3, sure sound like handfuls! JUST WAIT until the teenage years!
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
"I mean, I'm so open to anything in my life. I was never like, 'Oh god just one,' I was always kind of open to whatever kind of happens."
- Charlize Theron candidly reveals her thoughts on adding more kids into her life with Sean Penn!
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]