Kate Gosselin is ready to talk about her son Collin.
The blonde opened up to the mag about it, saying:
[Image via Joel Ginsburg/WENN.]
Best. Secret Santa. EVER!
Every year the website Reddit has a Secret Santa gift exchange. One user named Rachel participated, but she was never expecting the gifts that she got.
She especially didn't expect the gifts to be from the billionaire Bill Gates, but that's exactly what happened!
She became a bit curious of the gifts she received which included a stuffed cow, an undisclosed donation amount to the non-profit Heifer International, and the travel book Journeys of a Lifetime.
But she wasn't able to piece it together until she found a photo of him standing in front of a Christmas tree holding her presents in his hands! Along with an amazing note from Mr. Gates himself!
Here's what his note said:
No, not boy toys….DOG TOYS!!!! LOLz!
Holly Madison has gone to the dogs with her new line of Lucky Pet toys!
The model was spotted at the SuperZoo convention promoting her new accessories in Vegas.
We must say, we luv every last one of them!!!!
We mean, srsly, look at the BEAUTIFUL clothes and toys, we know we'd want to play with them and we're not even dogs!
Check out more doggie toys (below) as Holly parties with the dawgs in Sin City!
[Image via WENN.]
We know you LOVE your pet as much as we do, but it’s easy to overlook something that can make a HUGE difference in extending your companion’s lifespan – THEIR TEETH!
Periodontal disease is the number one avoidable health risk for small doggies, so we’ve concocted a little list to make sure your pooch stays healthy and lives a long – stinky breath free life!!
Thanks to their partnership with Disney's Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2, Posh Puppy Boutique has become the go-to shop for everyone's animal needs.
From practical, every day items to the glitz and glamour some divalicious pups crave, they're one of the top pet retailers on Google with thousands of pet goodies!
And because they're so great, they've decided to creat a top 10 list for all your pets' holiday wants!
Oooh, we love presents! Let's see what they have to say!!!
1. Barkbury Cell Phone Plush Toy - Does your pup have phone envy? Give 'em the Barkbury Cell Phone Plush Toy complete with Facebark! Great stocking stuffer! $17.
2. Holiday Red Fleece Vest - No more chilly walks this winter with the cozy fleece vest in a festive holiday Red. Available also in Navy Blue and Pink. Available in XS to XXXL. $35.
3. Hot Pink Acrylic Mohair Sweater - This sweater screams chic, warm winter style. You're little girl will be the most fashionable pup on the block! Available in XS to L only. $38.
4. Special Snowflake Tank with Swarovski Crystals - Holiday tanks are always a hit. Treat your pet to a special holiday tank adorned with Swarovski crystals! Available in XS to XXXL. $30.
5. Custom Pet Placemat - Make your pet's "table" a special one with our Custom Pet Placemat! Names, colors and font are all customizable. Two graphic choices also available for a$10 more. $45 (w/o graphic).
6. Snowflake Tree Tank - This beautiful holiday tank has delicate snowflakes falling to form a tree with rhinestone accents for extra sparkle and shine! Available in XXS to L. $28.
7. "Poof" Holiday Magical Deodorizing Spray by Pet Head - A gift that keeps on giving all year! This magical spray neutralizes and eliminates odors on contact! Best for applying between baths. $18.
8. Tote Around Town Carrier - High style pet carrier to keep your four-legged babies safe and comfy while out and about. Includes removable, machine-washable faux lambskin liner. $75.
9. Wizard Of Oz Emerald Red Swarovski Dog Collar - This is the ultimate in glam collar style! Red and clear crystal rhinestones are fixed to a sterling silver base and set on a lush red velvet collar. Its centerpiece is a large Swarovski crystal in the center of the bow made up of red and clear crystals. $75.
10. NYC Taxi Bed - City savvy pups deserve to sleep in urban style! $275.
[Image via AP Images.]
A lot of people are going to want to know the answer to this!
Perezcious reader Stacy asks Teddy's celeb vet Dr. Patrick Mahaney:
Ever since i got a new cat (who is a year), my old cat (2 years old) won't play anymore. They get along fine and even cuddle together, but whenever I bring out toys they old cat won't play. He just sits and watches the new cat play. He used to love to play! Why is this and how can i get him to be more active?
This is what Dr. Mahaney had to say:
Thank you for your question.
Feline behavior is often unable to be explained with a simple answer.
What toys are you using? Many cats are attracted to fast moving toys that require them to exhibit their natural athletic tendencies, such as a feather on a string and pole (like a fishing pole). Additionally, a laser pointer can be used for both slow to gradual or fast movements, but make sure to not shine it right into your cat's eyes.
Another way of motivating him to be more active is to use pieces of cat food or treats. You can get him to approach the treat, smell, take a lick, then toss the treat across the room for him to chase. Make sure to only do this with a few pieces of food/treat, as we don't want to provide excess calories that can pack on the pounds (kind of like going for a vigorous jog that finishes at McDonalds).
Do your new (we'll call this one No 2) cat and "old" (and this one No 1) cat play together? If so, then No 1 may be more tired and have less energy to play with toys. If No 1 is showing reluctance to play or be active on an ongoing basis, then schedule an examination with your veterinarian. There could be an underlying medical issue that is causing less energy that merits further diagnostics and treatment.
Have a question for the Doctor? Click HERE to tweet your question to Dr. Patrick Mahaney!
Check out these fun new toys and products for your furry friend!
We especially love the food dispensing ball and Kathy Lee's underhanded comments.
Meet Sparky, Rover, and Guilty Mcgee.
The dogs totally rat-out their pal!
Check out these adorable toy poodles on trial.