Got A Tip?

Star Seeker

For Reals Estate

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Are Rumored To Be Moving Into 21-Bedroom 'Apartment' After The Royal Wedding!

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Are Rumored To Be Moving Into 21-Bedroom 'Apartment' After The Royal Wedding!

no title
Super casual.
As you may know, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been shacking up at Kensington Palace’s two-bedroom Nottingham Cottage — and rumor has it all that’s about to change as it’s said they’re planning to move into Apartment 1 on palace grounds, which has 21 bedrooms, right after the royal wedding. Same same same.
Related: Meghan Markle & Her Father Have Had Their ‘Ups & Downs’
According to DailyMail.com, the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester moved out of the “apartment” late last year, right around the time Harry and Meg got engaged. And it’s said they’ve been doing renovations ever since.
Seems pretty telling!!
We guess we’ll know soon enough as the nuptials are just over a week away!
[Image via WENN.]

CLICK HERE TO COMMENT
May 10, 2018 15:42pm PDT