While the First Lady was simply trying to connect to the Black Lives Matter movement through her own personal history with the landmark… Bill didn't love that she tried to paint our racist forefathers in a negative light.
Although he admitted that Michelle was "essentially correct" in saying
Tensions are high at the Republican National Convention!
Most of the attention during the third night of the Cleveland convention was directed toward Ted Cruz's refusal to endorseDonald Trump and Megyn Kelly's bare shoulders, but apparently drama was going down in every corner!
Specifically the corner of Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, who called Montel Williams "cowardly" for walking off his show over "some gay thing"!!!
Over the weekend, the presumed Republican nominee got major heat over his response to the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, tweeting that he "appreciate[d] the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism."
Stopping by Monday's Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly admitted Trump was using the issue to "bolster his popularity" — but still asserted the nominee had the "political advantage" on this issue over Hillary Clinton!
While arguing with Colbert over the two nominees' responses, O'Reilly said:
"Here's the difference: Trump is bringing a robust ‘I'm gonna get these guys' attitude to the table. Mrs. Clinton is bringing a more nuanced situation… It's political advantage to Trump on this one. He has the advantage on this one, and he wants to be president, so he's gonna use it."
So, he's saying Trump has no problem congratulating himself in the wake of a tragedy because it will actually help his campaign. Good to know!
Ch-ch-check out the full clip (above) at around the 4:10 mark to hear the Trump exchange!
The FOX News host has been in a contentious court battle with his ex-wife, Maureen McPhilmy, over custody of their 13- and 17-year-old children, and now it appears to have been decided once and for all by New York courts.
In a move that shocked absolutely no one, the 69-year-old would not back down, but rather continued to point fingers at other people.
Despite the presidential hopeful's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski saying the dropout had "nothing to do with Megyn Kelly," the businessman not only tweeted mean things yesterday about the Fox News host but told Reilly:
"I was under a lot of pressure from a company that I was previously working with and they wanted me to lose weight fast. So, they got me with a nutritionist and had me on all these supplements and I was injecting myself."
As a result of these intense practices, the 25-year-old said she wasn't eating that much:
"It makes your body only need certain calories, so I ate 500 calories a day. This was the most unhealthy thing I'd ever done."
The gorgeous gal spilled that she went along with the unhealthy decision because she was afraid her album wouldn't get released if she didn't.
And even though JoJo followed the orders she was given, her album still wasn't released.
The artist explained that she felt awful after the injections and the supplements:
"I gained all the weight back. I felt terrible about myself. And I was upset that I even subscribed to the standard that they wanted me to be at."
Plus, the whole thing was pretty traumatic:
"I had to unpack some of the damage that being on that weird diet did to me. I couldn't work out. I didn't feel strong."
We can only imagine. So horrible.
But, we're glad that right now JoJo is happy, healthy, and touring with Fifth Harmony!
Plus, watch her open up about criticism and unrealistic beauty standards in the full interview (below)!