Aww! It's like Top Gun and Cars had a baby!!
And then their Swedish male nanny took it with him to Trader Joe's on a hot summer's day. Unfortunately, Sven left the precious little guy in his Saab and forgot to crack a window while he spent 35 minutes picking out the perfect avocado for making homemade guacamole!
Yup, Planes may very well be the shriveled up and barely recognizable corpse of something that never should've existed!!
We could be wrong, but, from the bits and clips we've seen, Disney•Pixar's Planes is as HIGHlarious as emergency root canal!!
Ch-ch-check out Dane Cook as Dusty (above), a talking prop plane who sputters, coughs, and… flies faster than supersonic military jets?
It's not that we expect realism from the movie about planes with eyes, but that detail seems kind of strange!!
Regardless, return those seat backs to their upright positions because Planes lands in a theater near you on August 9!!
Cars may have been a HUGE hit for Pixar, but Disney decided the sky is definitely NOT the limit!
The Mouse is flying lead on the spin-off Planes!
Some movie buffs may remember briefly getting a peek at this footage a couple months ago, but that was before Dane Cook was even cast as lead acrophobic aero Dusty!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above) to see the completed first trailer for Disney's Planes!
Looks high-flying and HIGHlarious! We can't wait to see the finished product!
When you think of family friendly fare, the first name to pop into mind is probably not Dane Cook.
But the Good Luck Chuck star will soon be front and center in Planes, a spinoff of the Pixar mega-hit, Cars!
Pixar has handed the
reins yoke over to Disney for this one, and they have chosen the raunchy comedian for their lead.
Dane will portray Dusty, a small prop plane with a fear of flying!
Ch-ch-check out latest trailer for the animated aeronautic action… AFTER THE JUMP!!!
And this is why Rihanna rocks our socks so HARD!
The Instagram queen enjoyed some chuckles at LA's Laugh Factory courtesy of Dane Cook while slurpin' on cocktails with six friends recently…
But only managed to rack up an $80 bill.
When the waiter came by to pick up the tab, Riri apparently asked him about the biggest tip he's ever recieved, to which he replied "$100."
NEVER to be outdone by ANYONE, Princess Ri slapped $200 into his hand and reportedly declared:
Like a HIGHlariously bad penny, this dude just keeps turning up!
NBC might have cancelled Dane Cook's most recent TV show, Next Caller, but they aren't done with the loveable funny-guy just yet!
The network didn't like the direction the show was headed, but they sure do like Dane's winning smile!
And that's why they're sticking with him for his next project!
NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Saike said:
It's bad enough when a fledgeling show is cancelled by its network after only an episode or two, like the recently axed Made In Jersey, but we can imagine it must be even worse to be picked up to series…and then pulled before even MAKING it to air!
Which is what has sadly happened to
- Kristen Stewart Moves Out Too! She & Robert Pattinson Are No Longer Speaking! [CLICK HERE]
- Kristen Stewart And Snow White Were Apparently Cheating For MONTHS! And Did It All Come Down To Her Jealousy Of Claire From Lost?! [CLICK HERE]
- Fifty Shades Fans Desperately Want Game Of Thrones' Emilia Clarke To
Play Anastasia Steele! [CLICK HERE]
- Dane Cook Apologizes For Dark Knight Massacre Joke [CLICK HERE]
- Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis Use Industry Party To Parade Their Affections! [CLICK HERE]
- Mischa Barton Experiences Major Breakdown With Lover Boy! [CLICK HERE]
- Brooke Mueller Credits Her New Relationship To Charlie Sheen! [CLICK HERE]
- Chick-Fil-A's Public Approval Plummets Following Anti-Gay Declaration [CLICK HERE]
- Mr. Bean Filled The Olympics' Opening Ceremony With Joy & Giggles! [CLICK HERE]
- Ashley Tisdale & BF Stroll Like Summer Royalty [CLICK HERE]
- Bradley Cooper Bares His Flesh For The Elephant Man! [CLICK HERE]
- OMG! Adorbz Kitty Naps In Tissue Box! [CLICK HERE]
[Images via WENN.]