Donald Trump sure knows what he's doing!
Awwww, how sweet… that would have been if the post wasn't slathered in self-promotion!
[Image via Twitter.]
Why not go for an even ten, then??
Mel Gibson may already have eight kids from previous relationships, but if this story is to be believed, well, he's sure not shy about growing the family tree!
Gibson, 59, has been dating 24-year-old Rosalind Ross since July, and now it seems that the former equestrian star-turned-screenwriter may be pregnant with Gibson's child!
Speaking to reporters, a source divulged that Ross' behavior has changed recently:
Good news for Mel Gibson!
As we previously reported, the Braveheart actor was accused of allegedly attacking an Australian photographer — Kristi Miller — while she was snapping pic of him in Sydney back in August.
On Thursday, it was revealed that after a police investigation it was decided that no action would be taken against controversial celeb. Hmm, inneresting.
The Passion of the Christ director's attorney Christopher Murphy stated:
"Police have completed a thorough investigation of allegations made by a Sydney photographer and have concluded there is no evidence to substantiate any charge against my client Mel Gibson."
While Miz Miller claimed that Mel pushed her when she was taking photos of him and his lady love, Rosalind Ross — the Mad Max star vehemently denied it.
Mel must be so relieved! To be honest, we thought
It has now been 0 days since the last Mel Gibson incident.
Over the weekend Kristi Miller, a photographer for The Daily Telegraph, was sent on assignment outside the Palace Verona Cinema in Paddington, Australia for a film screening of Far From Men.
Miller thought she was just taking another picture when she spotted Mel and his 24-year-old girlfriend Rosalind Ross crossing the street outside the theater and snapped a pic.
It was only a moment later that Miller says she turned around and the Oscar winner shoved her in the back!
Miller, a news photographer for 21 years, says Gibson continued on an angry rant:
Mad Max: Fury Road heated up the box office, making over $45 million its opening weekend!
So it's no surprise that the critically acclaimed film has already ignited another installment for the hit franchise!
Series director George Miller revealed that upcoming sequel will be titled Mad Max: The Wasteland. The story will follow the events of the latest film starring Tom Hardy in the titular role!
The Wasteland is referred to as the world the Mad Max movies take place in, dating way back to the original 1979 film with Mel Gibson!
Miller admitted that it was thanks to Fury Road's long delay that he now has a trilogy of films planned out. The director explained:
Can you believe Mel Gibson did something shocking that wasn't scandalous?!
Last night at the premiere of Mad Max: Fury Road, Mel surprised everyone when he popped by the TLC Chinese Theatre for the red carpet for the event.
He appeared to be all smiles as he posed for pics with the new Mad Max and star of the film, Tom Hardy, as well as director and creator George Miller. Tom spoke about the surprise appearance and stated:
Mel Gibson is totally wishing he wasn't so famous right now!
Right after Christmas, the 59-year-old was driving near his house in Malibu when he struck a 13-year-old parked car. Reportedly, the damage was so severe that he had to call someone over to disentangle him from the wreckage!
The disgraced actor then did the moral thing — he left a note with his phone number, and his insurance paid for the victim's repairs, rental car, and other expenses.
However the owner of the impaired car didn't think this was enough!
The shortlist for The Razzies, the 2015 Golden Raspberry Awards for the worst in film, has once again been leaked.
Frankly, we think the film is getting a bad rap here. It totally succeeded in what it was trying to be: a silly, raunchy comedy!
Sure, it almost started World War III, but it was funny!
Oh well! Check out the full list (below) and tell us if U agree!