There's no way we could be this lucky... right?!
[Image via Instagram.]
Sylwester Wardega is a popular Polish YouTube prankster who had an incredible idea:
They'd dress their cute dog up like a giant, mutant spider and scare the hell out of people!
They waited until it was really dark out and people were mostly alone.
How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?
A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.
Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.
WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.
Kyle Moore with the Seattle Fire Department said:
When a bone is badly fractured or broken, it often requires surgery.
That surgery sometimes involves putting metal plates and steel screws into a person's body. Putting metal into your body to help you heal sounds like a futuristic concept… to those living in the past!
The future is coming quickly, and it's not metal screws… it's silk screws! Made by friendly
When it comes to conquering a fear, many people immerse themselves in their fear, facing it head on.
It's called exposure therapy and it's all about how repeated exposure to your fear and learning more about it, can help to desensitize you to it.
So, one daring arachnophobe took things to the extreme and had a giant spider tattooed on his face!
Now, we know you might be thinking, that's dumb. Which it is. But hear him out!
Let this serve as a warning to everyone, everywhere:
If you see a fuzzy black mass of stuff… DO NOT TOUCH IT!
We don't know why this person decided to approach a pulsating, black mass of fuzz… but they did… and the worst thing ever happened.
It exploded into spiders! Dozens of spiders! Hundreds of spiders!!
We don't know what these spiders were doing, other than maybe impersonating a black mass of fuzz horror, but we don't care, all we hope is we never run across one in real life!
We're going to take away one thing from all of this…
Don't touch anything that could ever possibly burst into spiders EVER!
Check out the horrifying video AFTER THE JUMP!!