OTP Sally Field Leads Celeb Reactions To Burt Reynolds’ Passing

'Never Fade'

OTP Sally Field Leads Celebs Mourning Burt Reynolds

Burt Reynolds had a lot of costars, but never a chemistry like with Sally Field.

The two were pure magnetism in the 1977 classic road trip movie Smokey and the Bandit — so much that they costarred in TWO movies the following year, Hooper and The End and dated IRL for five years.

And just a couple years ago, Burt broke all our hearts by revealing Sally was his one that got away, calling her “the perfect person” for him.

Photos: Stars We Lost In 2018

Naturally, Sally had something incredibly sweet to say when she heard her ex had passed on Thursday, saying in a statement:

“There are times in your life that are so indelible, they never fade away. They stay alive, even 40 years later. My years with Burt never leave my mind. He will be in my history and my heart, for as long as I live. Rest, Buddy.”

Of course Burt had been in dozens of films and was beloved by a great many costars AND fans.

Dolly Parton, who starred with him in The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas, wrote:

Mark Wahlberg, who was present at Burt’s remarkable comeback in Boogie Nights, said:

 

[Image via Universal Pictures/WENN.]

Click For Details

Michael B. Jordan Returns As The Boxer Of Your Dreams In Creed II Trailer — WATCH!

Michael B. Jordan Returns As The Boxer Of Your Dreams In Creed II Trailer — WATCH!

More shirtless Michael B. Jordan, yes please.

In the first trailer for Creed II, Adonis Creed prepares to face off in the ring against Viktor Drago (played by Florian Munteanu), who is the son of the boxer who killed Creed’s father during a match in Rocky IV.

And yes, Sylvester Stallone (who also wrote the film) is back, too.

Watch (above)!!

Click For Details

54-Year-Old Brigitte Nielsen Is Pregnant With Her Fifth Child!

54-Year-Old Brigitte Nielsen Is Pregnant With Her Fifth Child!

no title

Remember when she dated Flavor Flav??

This week, 54-year-old Brigitte Nielsen — who was previously married to Sylvester Stallone — revealed she and husband Mattia Dessi are having their first child together!

Related: Brigitte Nielsen Displays Her Alcoholism Publicly In El Lay Park!

The Strange Love star posted the (above) photo on Instagram with the caption:

“family getting larger”

The Surreal Life alum has four sons — Julian (34), Killian (28), Douglas (25), and Raoul (23) — from previous marriages.

Nielsen and Dessi have been married since 2006.

[Image via Brigitte Nielsen/Instagram.]

Click For Details

Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Legal Action Against Woman Alleging The Actor Raped Her In 1990

Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Legal Action Against Woman Alleging The Actor Raped Her In 1990

Sylvester Stallone

There’s another alleged rape Sylvester Stallone says never happened.

According to TMZ, the 71-year-old actor is prepared to take legal action against a woman he says filed a false police report detailing an alleged rape from 1990.

Related: Brigitte Nielsen Slams Sexual Assault Allegations Against Sylvester!

Stallone’s attorney, Marty Singer, claims a media outlet contacted him regarding an accusation from a woman claiming his client raped her in his Santa Monica office 27 years ago.

The Rocky star admits to spending three days with the accuser in Israel during a 1987 movie shoot when he was single, but never after that. Apparently she’s filed a claim with Santa Monica police in mid-November stating otherwise — but her efforts have been unreported due to lack of evidence.

We’ll keep you posted if anything comes of this.

[Image via WENN.]

Click For Details

Brigitte Nielsen Slams Sexual Assault Allegations Against Ex-Husband Sylvester Stallone!

Brigitte Nielsen Slams Sexual Assault Allegations Against Ex-Husband Sylvester Stallone!

no title

Brigitte Nielsen is calling bullshit on the recent sexual assault allegations made against Sylvester Stallone.

Last week, it was reported that the action star met a 16-year-old girl on the set of his 1986 film Over the Top. The action star was accused of inviting the girl to his hotel room at the Vegas Hilton where he allegedly forced her to have oral sex with him as his bodyguard raped her.

Sly unequivocally denied these allegations through a rep, calling the story “ridiculous” and “categorically false.”

Related: Stallone Allegations Bring His Half-Sister’s Rape Claims Back Into Spotlight

Unfortunately, denials alone don’t hold enough merit these days. But fortunately for the action star, his ex-wife has come forward to corroborate his defense.

Speaking to TMZ, Nielsen says there’s no way the Rocky star could have sexually assaulted ANYONE while filming Over the Top, because she was with him the whole time!

The Danish-Italian actress explained the two were newlyweds during the summer Stallone filmed the action flick. According to Bridg, any downtime Sly had was spent with his new bride in their hotel room. She dished: (more…)

Click For Details

The Latest Sylvester Stallone Sexual Assault Allegations Bring His Half-Sister’s Rape Claims Back Into The Spotlight

The Latest Sylvester Stallone Sexual Assault Allegations Bring His Half-Sister’s Rape Claims Back Into The Spotlight

Sylvester Stallone

Sylvester Stallone‘s past continues to resurface.

As we told you yesterday, a police report obtained by DailyMail.com was released accusing the Rocky actor of forcing a 16-year-old girl into having sex with him, asking her about threesomes, and intimidating her into performing oral sex on him and his bodyguard Michael “Mike” De Luca at a Las Vegas hotel in 1986.

Although no charges were formally pressed, the conversation has brought back to light the rape allegations from Stallone’s half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, which came only a year before the Vegas incident.

As you may recall, Filiti — who was a known drug addict and died in 2012 after a lung cancer battle — claimed the 71-year-old abused her for years, starting when she was 15 years old.

Related: 27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!

The superstar vehemently denied the claims and said he was the victim of blackmail, but eventually settled to pay Filiti $2 million, $16,666 a month for the rest of her life, plus a trust with $50,000 per year for psychiatric and medical expenses to keep the false allegations from ruining his career.

His mother Jackie Stallone backed up Syl, saying at the time: (more…)

Click For Details

So Many Celebrities Have Been Accused Of Sexual Misconduct So Far — Here Are 27

So Many Celebrities Have Been Accused Of Sexual Misconduct So Far — Here Are 27

no title

It seems more and more every day that we’ll have no male celebrities who haven’t acted horribly.

The latest batch has included a teenage assault allegation against Sylvester Stallone, Tom Sizemore being accused of child molestation, Ed Westwick denying multiple rape allegations, Louis C.K. admitting to masturbating in front of women, and Charlie Sheen being accused of sexually assaulting the late Corey Haim as a teen.

See our most recent list of celebrities with awful accusations aimed at them (below):

CLICK HERE to view “27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!”

CLICK HERE to view “27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!”

CLICK HERE to view “27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!”

CLICK HERE to view “27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!”

CLICK HERE to view “27 Celebrities Accused Of Sexual Misconduct!”

[Image via Nikki Nelson/Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/WENN/Joe Alvarez.]

Click For Details

Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexual Assault Allegation

Sylvester Stallone Denies Sexual Assault Allegation

Sylvester Stallone speaks out!

Sylvester Stallone is coming out to say he did NOT sexually assault a 16-year-old in the ’80s.

In case you missed it, the actor has been accused of intimidating the young girl into having sex with him, asking her about threesomes, and was reportedly forced into performing oral sex on him and his bodyguard Michael “Mike” De Luca. A Las Vegas police report was filed at the time of the incident, but she decided not to press charges.

Related: Al Franken Accused Of Kissing & Groping Woman Without Consent

On Thursday, the actor’s rep spoke to TMZ about the allegations from the 1986 incident, sharing: (more…)

Click For Details

Sylvester Stallone Accused Of Sexually Assaulting A Teenage Fan In The Late ’80s — Details Here

Sylvester Stallone Accused Of Sexually Assaulting A Teenage Fan In The Late ’80s — Details Here

sylvester stallone sexual misconduct scandal

Sylvester Stallone has been added to the long list of A-listers who’ve been accused of sexual misconduct.

Reportedly, the Rocky star was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl back when he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late ’80s. This shocking accusation has come to light thanks to a police report obtained by DailyMail.com.

Related: Senator Franken Asks For An “Ethics Investigation” Amid Groping Scandal!

It’s said the industry vet was 40-years-old when a teenage female revealed to the Vegas police department that Stallone had “intimated” her into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael “Mike” De Luca. Per the woman’s accusation, the incident took place at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.

In the report, the teenager claims she had sex with Syl and that he encouraged his body man to join them. Despite feeling “very uncomfortable” with the situation, the young woman stayed as she felt she had “no choice.”

De Luca then allegedly forced the victim to perform (more…)

Click For Details

Terry Crews Opens Up About Being Groped By Hollywood Agent Adam Venit — ‘I Have Never Felt More Emasculated, More Objectified’

Terry Crews Opens Up About Being Groped By Hollywood Agent Adam Venit — ‘I Have Never Felt More Emasculated, More Objectified’

Terry Crews

Terry Crews is calling out his harasser.

As we reported, the 49-year-old filed a police report earlier this month after making the shocking revelation on Twitter that a high-level executive “came over 2 me and groped my privates” at a Hollywood event.

That abuser has been named as Hollywood agent Adam Venit, who represents the likes of Adam Sandler, Eddie Murphy, and Sylvester Stallone.

Related: Third Accuser Says Ed Westwick ‘Aggressively Groped’ Her Breasts

Speaking with Michael Strahan on Good Morning America on Wednesday, the White Chicks star recalled the harrowing incident: (more…)

Click For Details