Best feud ever or nah?!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2015
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Alberto Reyes/FayesVision/WENN.]
ATTEN: ALL PET OWERS!
Teddy Hilton's celebrity vet Dr. Patrick Mahaney wants every pet owner to be aware the dangers of chewing gum for pets.
Don't let what happened to Kelly, happen to you or your pet!
Poor Kelly Osbourne had to put down her little puppy Pomeranian, Noodles, Wednesday.
Kelly shared her devastaing experance with her loyal twitter followers.
Last night, she tweeted:
"My poor baby girl Noodles is sick she had a seizure & they don't know why I'm taking her to see a specialist 2 hours away for a brain scan."
"I can't even look at my baby girl with out crying she just looks so sick and helpless."
The reality TV star had rushed the fluffy black dog to the vets after she suffered a seizure, but a scan revealed the puppy had been born with an untreatable brain defect.
She tweed the heart breaking news:
"Noodles is not going to make it. She was born with a brain defect and I have to put her to sleep today I'm devastated. I just cant believe it.
'If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.' -Will Rogers"
And just a few weeks ago poor Kelly nearly lost her older Pomeranian Sid, who needed life-saving treatment after he ate a packet of chewing gum.
It's so sad that this keeps happening to such a loyal doggy mommy!
Our hearts go out to you Kelly!
[Image via WENN.]
"EVERYONE keep gum away from your dogs Sid just 8 half a pack and almost died! Thank god I got him to the vet on time!"
ater that night, Osbourne gave us this optimistic update:
Finally home with Sid thank god! tonight made me realize just how much i really love my little boy thank you so much TLC vet for saving him! Sat here watching Sid sleeping as i am to scared to fall asleep just in case he starts getting sick again! how do i love this dog so much?
Teddy Hilton's very own celebrity vet Patrick Mahaney, sad this is a very common, and tragic occurrence. He told us that consumption of only a few pieces of sugarless gum can cause your dog to get very sick. The blood sugar level rapidly drops, causing hypoglycemia with clinical signs of ataxia (stumbling around) and weakness.
Additional symptoms of Xylitol toxicity include (but are not limited to):
Lethargy, Vomiting (Emesis), Diarrhea and Seizures.
If untreated, Xylitol toxicity can also lead to liver failure, blood clotting abnormalities, and death. (SOOO SAD!)
If you suspect your dog has consumed a toxin, call your veterinarian and the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center ((888) 426-4435) to start a case file with a board certified veterinary toxicologist.
It is totally worth the $65 fee and will help to determine the best treatment for your pet.
[Image via WENN.]
So we were so so happy to report that Kelly Osbourne's SUPER ADORABLE puppy Sid was feeling much better after his gum scare on Tuesday!
Now, we have some cuuuuuuute picture proof that that is so true!
Aww! Look at him in his little jacket!
We hope all is well for the little guy, and his owner!
We're glad he's back, Kelly!
[Image via YFrog ]
Kel spent a sleepless Tuesday at the hospital with her sick puppy, only to have to take him back at 7 am.
MsKellyO tweeted some SOOPA FAB news:
AMAZING NEWS EVERYONE! Sid finally got the all clear and is now home safe and sound! i could not be happier again thank you TLC vet!
But things aren't 100% normal just yet.
Poor Sid is still not himself but i have to admit i like it because he is letting me baby him so much!
Aw. Stop complaining Kelly!
Now that you have your unnaturally adorbs pooch back, we are done feeling sorry for you and going back to being totally jealous. LOL!
[Image via http://lockerz.com/s/102262335.]