Best feud ever or nah?!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2015
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Alberto Reyes/FayesVision/WENN.]
It's never easy being alone during the holidays.
However, it appears that Teresa Giudice will be flying solo this Thanksgiving so her daughters won't have to spend the holiday behind bars. What a brave decision!
In case you forgot, the Real Housewives of New Jersey alum is currently finishing out her 11 and 1/2 month sentence at the federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut. Tragic!
A source shared:
"Teresa wants Thanksgiving to be as normal as possible for the girls."
That's a nice gesture — but we have a feeling a normal holiday won't happen until AFTER both their parents are done serving their jail time. Oof.
Nonetheless, it's said that Miz Giudice may still call home while her mini-me's spend Turkey Day with their father Joe Giudice.
The insider added:
This just gets crazier and crazier!
However, it's since been reported that little Ntombi is in the U.S. thanks to a visitor visa.
Well that's odd since the little one started living with the Rock family back in 2008 when she was only 6 months old and was treated like a member of their family. Not to mention, Chris and his estranged wife also enrolled the girl into a New Jersey school.
Sources shared that Ntombi came to the U.S. specifically through a B2 "visitor for pleasure" visa. This paperwork allowed the child to come to the States for up to a year and then return to her home country to redo paperwork before coming back. Whoa!
We wonder why a formal adoption never took place??
Apparently, Malaak brought her "foster" daughter to South Africa every year and even
Bill Cosby has certainly been laying low.
Though, that doesn't mean the world has forgotten about his recent scandal.
Over the weekend, the scandalized celeb was spotted leaving his townhouse in NYC to head back to his Massachusetts compound with his wife and supporter, Camille.
In fact, this is the first time the duo have been photographed together since LAST YEAR when the couple gave an interview to NPR as more alleged victims came forward accusing the TV icon of sexual assault. Cosby himself hasn't had his picture snapped since May.
Unfortunately, that fact doesn't surprise us as most of Hollywood has turned on the comedian as he faces claims that he drugged and raped dozens of women over the years.
On Tuesday, Bob Saget (who is a longtime Cosby fan) sat down with Huffpost Live and commented on the terrible controversy.
Lamar Sally is loving this victory!
On Monday, a judge ruled against Sherri Shepherd's appeal to remove her name from Lamar Sally Jr.'s birth certificate, because she doesn't want to continue to be the legal parent of the surrogate son she shares with her ex.
The one-year-old was conceived with the help of an egg donor. The actress had reportedly felt tricked into going through with the procedure.
Now, the comedienne's former flame is opening up to People about the recent ruling, saying:
"I'm glad it's finally over. I'm glad the judges saw through all the lies that she put out there, and the negative media attention. If she won't be there for L.J. emotionally, I'll be parent enough for the both of us."
Well, the thing is it's not necessarily over just yet. The former co-host of The View still has the opportunity to appeal at Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
After all, the momma is forking over quite a pretty penny each month in child support for an infant with whom she has no blood relation.
Do U think Sherri will take her battle to the Supreme Court, Perezcious readers?
[Image via Guillermo Proano/WENN.]
Taylor Swift and this ex radio DJ really have some Bad Blood!
Earlier this year, David Mueller filed a lawsuit against the 25-year-old, who had claimed he grabbed her ass during a meet-and-greet at the Pepsi Center in Denver a few years back.
The disc jockey said he was fired from his job because of the pop princess' allegation, even though he swears he wasn't the one who touched her butt!
Instead, the ex KYGO employee claimed that it was actually Eddie Haskell, the station's program director, who had groped the blonde beauty.
Then last month, the singer decided she wasn't going to just shake off the wrongful termination suit she's facing from the former on-air personality, and opted to countersue.
The singer also promised that any money she won from the suit would be donated to "charitable organizations dedicated to protecting women from similar acts of sexual assault and personal disregard."
But now, David is saying that those supposedly selfless acts would just be for the sake of publicity, and is demanding that portion of her argument be thrown out!
His lawyer told a judge: